Friday, June 01, 2007

Random MeMe

Carey tagged me for the randomness, so here are 8 random facts about the concert I went to last night. :)

1. I was pissed because Breaking Benjamin had been billed as the headliner in everthing I'd seen about this concert, but they ended up playing second to last. *pout*

2. Ben, the lead singer of BB is really hot. I wish we could've gotten closer to the stage, but it was too crowded up there.

3. Glow's boyfriend Adammm (lead singer of Three Days Grace, the actual headliner. hrmph.) looked pretty gross. He had long stringy hair and was wearing some funky hat. At one point I was watching the tv screens they have by the side of the stage and I said "Whoa! When did Adammm get so hot? Who knew taking off a hat and jacket could do that!?" ... And then I realized that it wasn't Adammm at all. Ben had come back out to sing one of their songs with them. LMAO. Yay for more Ben!

4. BB didn't play the one song I wanted to hear most, but they played my second favorite. 3DG played the one I wanted to hear. Yay for that.

5. Both bands did covers, and I didn't really care for them. BB covered "Hurt" by Nine Inch Nails. 3DG covered "Another Day in Paradise" by Phil Collins. They were both good, but I'd rather hear the bands own music instead of covers.

6. It's insane how expensive drinks are at concerts. $7 fucking dollars for a bottle of beer. $8 for a vodka lemonade. Assholes.

7. I love going to concerts not only for the music, but because there are always plenty of hot guys around. *grin*

8. It took us 40 minutes to get from the parking lot to the highway after the show. Traffic sucks.

I tag... YOU!

6 comments:

Glowie said...

hrmpf. He is not gross. You must not have gotten close enough to feel the hot sexy that comes from him. mmmmm I bet he was all sweaty.

Not to make everything about Ryan all the time but He (totally didn't mean to capatilize that but I can understand why it would happen) did an AWESOME cover of Another Day in Paradise.

kim (weltek) said...

Breezy's my chauffeur when I got to my next concert. :-)

I haven't heard much of Breaking Benjamin. I'll check out more of their stuff.

Drink prices DO suck. Hopefully Breezy gets me drunk before the concert.

Bravie said...

I hate concert and game traffic. It takes us over an hour to get home from a 49er game and it is just 5 miles up the road.

Swami said...

*glides into blog on too-small skates*
*gives Jen a big, wet garlicky smooch – with tongue!*
*skates off to next blog, giggling like a maniac*

Asrai said...

Mmmm, vodka lemonade! This makes me think of the last concert I went to. I went to see The Who at the Hollywood Bowl with my dad last October. It was great!!

Oh yeah, and I did my random meme over on my bloggy!

*smooch*

MM said...

Hey! What is Swami doing kissing you??!? Hrmmph!