Thursday, June 07, 2007

PSA

Diet Coke is Coke Zero's bitch.

That is all.

Any PSA's you want to share?

6 comments:

~Nutz said...

*snort* :D

PSA: Uh... I dunno. I'll be back.

Aislinn Sirk said...

PSA: Breakfast samwiches are tasty!

~Nutz said...

PSA: TOMORROW IS ACTUALLY MY BIRTHDAY AND I WILL BE FUGGIN' FORTY!!! ...AND I WANT TO FEEL SPECIAL DAMMIT!!!

thank you.

Asrai said...

Ummm, not a diet drink person, but I'll always remember that if I decide to try diet in the future.

My PSA? Gem mining is FUGGIN' awesome! *holds out the pretty jewels I found yesterday* Look for pics on my blog tomorrow!

(sorry for my lame PSA...it's all I could think of at the moment)

Asrai said...

Oh, I just remembered....someone on OT (Catt or Frisky, one of those lovely felines) raved about the mint mojito gum (by orbits?) awhile back.

Gotta say that it tastes good RIGHT at first, then it quickly tases like vomit flavored gum. Just sayin'!

MM said...

PSA: Giant Smarties are awesome. Ever seen them?

*besa*