They still don't have a name picked out. It feels kind of weird, even to me. Tate was named very early on in her pregnancy with him, and it just felt like we already knew him. This new baby feels like a stranger. Plus, it's just not as exciting with a second born, and I feel bad about that. I haven't even bought anything for him yet! Bad Aunt Jen. *hangs head*
-- It's no secret that I am a lazy fat ass. I do not exercise. I sit behind a desk all day and I sit on my couch all night. I live on the 5th floor in my apartment building and I only take the stairs when the elevator is broken and I absolutely must. I dread the stairs. I usually have to stop and catch my breath at least twice, and once I make it almost to the top I feel like I might not be able to make it those last few steps.
Last night, these assholes were using both of the elevators to move in, so no one else was able to use them. I was so pissed off (not only because I had to take the stairs, but because it was sofa king rude.) With fear in my heart, I started up the stairs.
*huff* *puff* *gasp* Ok, here I am at the 3rd floor, and I don't feel too bad yet. This is usually where I start to feel weak in the legs. But wait! I'm not on the 3rd floor- the door says 4! How did I miss that? I'm only one floor away and I haven't stopped at all... and I don't need to. Woohoo! I just climbed up the stairs without feeling like I was going to die. Sure, I was still panting like a dog on a hot day, and I thought my heart might pound out of my chest, but I did it. I wonder if it was just because of my adrenaline and being pissed at the guys. Oh well. I'll take it. It's a small accomplishment, but an accomplishment nonetheless. Maybe I'll start taking the stairs a couple times a week... or maybe not. *snort*
-- I'm soooooo excited for the first performance show of So You Think You Can Dance tomorrow night. I freaking love this show. If any of you don't watch, I highly recommend it. And if you do watch, please come and play on the SYTYCD forum. Those two newbies who seem to annoy everyone (*coughjbugagmancough*) have found their way over there, and I could really use some more people that I enjoy. I don't want the show and discussions to be ruined because of them. *sigh* So come and play with me!! And there's bonus eye candy for watching!
My early fav, Kameron.

Quite possibly could edge Kameron out, Neil.
All the gay boys on the forum are swooning over Pasha. And a lot of the girls, too. :)
For the menfolk and lesbians. Lauren, Ashlee and my girl crush, Jessi (though this pic of her is a little scary.)


-- It's taken me all damn morning to write this post. Stoopit wurk.
-- I think I'm going to go eat a plum now. <--- not code
-- *smooches*

17 comments:
Yay for the stairs. You should start to take them a couple of times. Plus, look how good you felt after accomplishing that.
I like plums but they must be perfect. I hate biting into a plum that is the consistancy of an apple. Or applesauce. *grin*
*swalt*
Wow, that's great about the stairs. Whenever I go somewhere I take the stairs unless it's four stories or more, lol. After two floors, my legs are screaming at me, so I kwym. I def think you should do it more often. Unless it's not safe (?).
I haven't gotten into SYTYCD yet. I'l try, k?
*besa*
Oh! And it's ok about the baby. When he gets here, everything will be fine. You'll fall into insta-love and feel like you've known him forever.
My plum was a little firm, but I still enjoyed the juices running down my chin.
(still not code)
Yay MM! So, you're going to come play with me on the forum. Right? *bats eyelashes*
What do you mean by safe (?)
Hope everything works out well for your sister and don't feel bad about not being as excited as the first one. I'm sure once she has the baby, you'll feel the excitement all over again.
Take the elevator up a floor or 2 then take the stairs the rest of the way. That would be a good start for excercise.
LOL at all your "plum code". I like juicy plums but they are so dern messy to eat. (not code LOL).
I really enjoyed SYTYCD last year and know I'll enjoy it again this time. I may pop onto the boards to visit you.
Oh, I know without a doubt that I will love him with all my heart once he's here. And I am getting more excited now, but it's just not like with Tate.
Yay Nookie! I miss seeing you around the boards. *smooch*
Good job on the stairs. I honestly think that helped me during my pregnancy - living in a house with stairs. I think you should do it everyday.
I don't know about that dancing show. I'm so not trying to get addicted to one more thing, you know. Plus I like where I am right now with jbug and agman, which is absolutely no where.
I almost had a plum today. I even logged it into my Spark page. But then I didn't go home, which is where it was. I agree with Carey - it must be perfect. And I actually prefer the plums that are red in the middle. On Saturday I tried to teach Conner about buying a perfect plum, but he wasn't interested.
I still vote for Griffin for his name.
Booboo- come to the darkside. You know you want to watch. What's one more addiction? *grin*
Can you teach me how to buy the perfect plum? I actually don't know what to look for in a plum. Mine seemed too firm, but maybe they're supposed to be?
I don't like Griffin. Makes me think of Peter Griffin from Family Guy.
I'll try, Jen. :)
Oh, and by safe, I mean sometimes stairwells are dangerous. Don't want to see you get mugged or something.
Yay for stairs! Actually, no yaying! *giggle* I hate stairs and even if I ever become a skinny bitch, I'm still using the damned elevator! However, I am so proud of you!
I am watching SYTYCD this year and so far I'm loving it. Not too sure of my faves just yet, but maybe a little perusing of the forum (although you have me skeered of the peeps) will help me decide my fave.
I think the newbie (LOL) should be Ezra. Karen always calls all of my turtles (she's been giving me turtles since I got the new siggy and it just stuck) Ezra. Don't know why, I think she fugged up and forgot it was Asrai, but oh well, it's still cute.
Ok, where was I? Oh yeah, Ezra! This way, Tate can say "I'm better than Ezra!" *I* have seen the Tate cuteness firsthand people, he is a frikken doll!
Ok really, I don't like Ezra, just thought it was funny (and everything must be funny or I will be pissed after only 2 days of no smoking...it's so hard this time) and it made me giggle!
Please don't mind me, I'll be ok!
*SMOOOOOCHIES* Hey, I gotta do something with these lips!
Gotcha, Tab. I think they're pretty safe. I probably wouldn't use them at night, but during the day I wouldn't see a problem.
*besa*
LOL, Steph. "Better than Ezra" is the first thing that popped into my head when you said that name. Horrid name, btw. ;-)
*sticks a patch on Steph's arm and some gum in her mouth* You can do it! I'm proud of YOU!
*smooooooooch*
OMH...Jessie is my favorite so far.
We love SYTYCD and will definitely be hanging out around the forums.
Congratulations on the stairs. I can't do two flights myself.
weltek <---doesn't think she can dance...or rather KNOWS she can't dance.
Good for you on the stairs. It's funny how if you do it more often, it will become really easy. Coco inspired me to give up the elevator at work with her "My elevator is dead to me" post on the bloggest loser.
Syren- Somehow that doesn't surprise me. ;-) She is very sexy.
CSTL- Cool! See you around there!
Kim- Oh believe me, I KNOW I can't dance. That just makes the show so much better. Seeing these amazing moves and skills that I could never do. It is really awesome. WATCH IT! :)
Oops wrong floor!
No really try the staris a few times and also try parking further away!
I can't beleive it is almost time for nephew #2 already! You will love him when he is here. You will wonder how it was before he came even.
You have fun with that show OK? Freak!
If you were going to eat a peach, it would be code though, right? :D
Post a Comment