1. Where is your cell phone?
Purse
2. You're single/taken?
Single :(
3. Your hair?
Brown
4. Your mother?
Grrrrr
5. Your father?
Missed
6. Your favorite thing?
SYTYCD :D
7. Your dream last night?
Forget
8. Your favorite drink?
Iiiiiiiissssssssllllllllaaaaaaannnnnnddddddd
9. Your dream car?
*shrug*
10. The room you're in?
Office
11. Your ex?
Meh
12. Your fear?
Falling
13. Where were you last night?
Home
14. what you're not?
Skinny
15. Muffins?
Yummy
16. One of your wish list items?
Boyfriend
17. The last thing you did?
Lunch
18.What are you wearing?
Clothes
19. Your pet or pets?
No
20. Your computer?
*love*
21. Your life?
Sucks
22. Your mood?
Tired
23. Missing some one?
Always
24. Your car?
Accord
25. Your work?
Blah
26.Like someone?
Many
27. Your favorite color?
Silver
28. When is the last time you laughed real hard?
9:11am
29. Crush's first name?
Gabriel
30. Dream job?
Millionaire
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
*wonders what happened at 9:11 am*
*sits with Nutz*
*sits with Boo and Nutz*
Gabriel? Umm, it's spelled
T-a-b-i-t-h-a. ;-)
*sits with the others*
Heh. It was just a couple of posts on the SYTYCD forum that were making me laugh, and then I posted something that I just thought was hilarious. Looking back, it wasn't that funny, but it was at the time.
Doh! Sorry I spelled your name wrong, Tab. *slaps forehead* ;-)
I tried to watch that show last night but I couldn't get into it. But I did try.
Really? Well, thanks for trying anyway. *swalt*
Post a Comment