Thursday, June 07, 2007

Happy Birthday, Nutzzzzzzzzzzzz!

I know her birthday is tomorrow but I felt like a birthday post today. To celebrate, I am going go home and see how much boxed wine I can drink before I barf. See how terribly nice I am. And I won't go to bed until super duper late because I still want to be drinking at midnight so I can celebrate properly.

Happy Birthday, Nutzy!


DRINKS ON ME!!!!!!!!!

15 comments:

Bravie said...

Waaaaaaaah. Stop it, damnit. I'm at work and it is NOT good to cry at work. *sniff*

Jen said...

Why are you crying, crybaby? ;-)

Bravie said...

Because ya'll are making me feel loved. And I needed it today but didn't want anyone to know. *sniff*

~Nutz said...

Oh.my.cod.

My bifrday is not going to feel special at all with all of these fake birfday shits going on!

*sobs*

...and you are not allowed to be cranky tomorrow dammit!

Jen said...

*sings Maroon 5 to Carey*
And she wiiiiiiiiill be loooooooooved

Nutz! I just read that it was your birthday tomorrow over on Kim's blog. Should I change my post? :)

Anonymous said...

If drinks are "on" you, do we get to slurp them off?

Jen said...

Of course. *grin*

~Nutz said...

*feels all special* :D

*smooch*

I think all of the bloggers should follow your lead.

Jen said...

Follow my lead by posting birthday wishes, or by drinking until they barf?

I say both! *grin*

~Nutz said...

Yes! Both!

*slurps from Jen's navel* :P

Jen said...

Eeeeee! That tickles! *giggle*

mtw said...

*poot*
*burp*
*slurp*

Happy Birthday, Nutz!

kim (weltek) said...

Ooooh, another birthday post! You are the BEST at birthday posts!

BWTWB! <---boxed wine til we barf

My new favorite send off line. :-)

mtw said...

*copy*
*paste*

Are we taking copy and paste a little too far?

Do you have a guest blogger?

Are you one of those creepy, creepy, people who gets a new friend then starts dressing, talking, walking, and pooping like her, as if you want to take over her identity?

*looks suspiciously*

Asrai said...

I love all this celebrating! Happy Birthday, Nutz!

*sneaks a slurp from Jen's navel*