I'm going to a concert on Thursday and I'm very excited. I wasn't sure if I'd be going because Tracy didn't know if she'd be able to make it and I really didn't want to go by myself. It's one of my favorite bands, Breaking Benjamin, and Three Days Grace are also playing. Soooo excited. I just hope it's not too hot. There's nothing worse than being at a crowded concert surrounded by a bunch of sweaty bodies. *gag*
I'm wearing my favorite scented lotion today, Bath&Body Works Eucalyptus Spearmint, and I can't stop sniffing my arm. :)
I'm really hungry. I brought a Lean Cuisine Macaroni and

12 comments:
I had an okay weekend. I did a lot of cleaning and eating.
I'm going to see Huey Lewis on Wednesday night.
*sniffs Jen's arm* I like it.
I had Panera for lunch. Have you ever tried the South Beach frozen dinners. They have some different varities than LC does. Sometimes I get excited at the store when I buy LCs, but then not so excited when I actually go to heat them up.
Have fun at the concert!
I want a pool in my yard.
I am making my hummus & veggie sammich again for lunch. Mmmmm. I had a side of fruit already. The strawberries were great.
Adammmmmmmmmmm!!!! Take pictures of him for me.
I love to swim. I wish I had a pool. *pout*
Have a great time at your concert. *smooch*
Would you be happy to know that I bought 3 Blake songs from iTunes and only 1 Jordin song?
Have fun tonight, Jen!
Also, I buy the weight watcher meals and kinda like them. Some are rather good! :)
*besa*
*miss you*
How about for lunch(do youlike beans?) some low fat refried beans on a tortilla with some cheese sprinkled in.
I love it. High in fiber so it fills you up too!
Added bonus is the smelly farts.
Did I just send you an e-mail?
How about now? I bet you got excited right?
Oh I made penis coladas this past weekend! First batch I added strawberries to it the second I added pineapple.
I looked at the cherries and decided not to cause it was too much work to remove the pit.
These posts were brought to you by the letter Q.
Booboo! How was Huey Lewis? (tries not to laugh)
I am very happy that you bought 3 Blake songs! Which ones?
Weltek! I tried hummus once and I thought it was revolting.
Glowie! I want to, but cameras aren't allowed. *pout*
Carey! Come over. Gary said we could use his pool anytime we want. :)
Tab! I miss you! I'll have to check out the WW meals. *besa*
Zombs! Penis coladas. LOL. Yum to the pineapple, Ewwww to the beans.
*smooches everyone*
Post a Comment