Saturday, May 05, 2007

Drunken Blog Game

Just got off the phone with Carey and Kim. Holy margaritas. And it's only 2:30 there. LMAO!

So, Glow wants to know if my underwear and bra match.
Ummm, I'm not wearing a bra right now, so I guess I'd have to say no. My underwear are purple, just in case you were wondering.

13 comments:

MM said...

I got your question! Where do I post my answer? And what if I can't think of a question?

Jen said...

Did they not explain the game to you? They tried to explain it to me twice. LOL. :)

Post your answer on your blog. *smooch*

Bravie said...

Ki'ms a drunk. And MM is a weenie for not answering her phoen.

~Nutz said...

MM = clueless :D

Glowie said...

I really meant that as a general question. So like if you were wearing a bra, would it be purple?

FYI, I am not wearing eiher right now.

Oh! I need you to come over at the end of August. *grin*

Jen said...

*agrees with Carey and Nutz*

Oh, well in that case, no. I don't really have any cute or colored bras. They don't make many cute things in my size so I have black, white and tan bras, mostly. :(

Why do I need to come over in August?

*smooch*

Glowie said...

sex toy party

Jen said...

LMAO. That seems to be the theme of my weekend. I just bought some new toys. *grin*

kim (weltek) said...

Whatever, we were totally clear about the game. *grin*

Glowie said...

so you are going to be here then, right? Yes.

Bravie said...

*agrees with Kim*

Anonymous said...

I only wear tan or white bras. And I have one black one, but I prefer the tan ones.

Glowie said...

you need a new post here, bitch.

*grin*
*smoochlove*