Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Meet pics

Here we have me, Sanjana and Boo sitting outside the Olive Garden. We convinced a boy to take our picture. I'm quite sure he thought we were crazy. And he actually used the phrase "You're not from around here, are you?" LOL.



Wow, Boo's sunglasses sure are shiny! pay no attention to the fact that you can see my bra strap.


And finally we have the boy who took our pic. Boo liked his belt buckle (it says "Area Closed" lol) so she wanted to take a pic of it, but he didn't want his face shown. Sanjana to the rescue! :)




That's all the pics I have. We really didn't have time to do anything fun with Sanjana. He was only inflated for about 5 minutes. Poor little thing.

19 comments:

~Nutz said...

What do you mean you didn't do anything fun with Sanjana???

Taking pics outside of Olive Garden with a strange boy wearing a neat belt buckle who had his pic taken with an inflatable banana that travels around and gets posted on the internet IS fun! :D

You guys are too cute!

Jen said...

LOL. You're right, Nutzy. I take it back. :)

Puffy said...

*squeal* Fun!
Love both beautiful ladies in sunglasses. I like your eyebrows, too.

Puffy said...

So, were you quiet? Did the conversation flow?

arkie said...

Will you post this on Sanjana's blog? I'll add you as an administrator, or I can send you the log-in info for Sanjana's blog, and you can post it from Sanjana's point of view.

Jen said...

I don't think I was quiet, Puffy. The conversation did flow very nicely. Boo is very easy to talk to.

Sure Arkie. I could probably do it tomorrow.

MM said...

I got to talk to Boo today! *happy dance*

Does she not have the cutest voice ever? Cute accent.

I love the pics! You both look so cute!

*still really jealous*

Sanjana B said...

I had a great time meeting you, Jen. Maybe next time you'll let me come in with you.
*smooch*
BTW, I think the guy was crushing on me.

Breezy said...

Yay!!!! Pics! *smooch* You two look great.

Glowie said...

uh yeah. Sure. The "belt buckle".

yay for BooBoo and Jen! *smooch* *smooch* *smooch*

oops. That last one was for the banana. Yeah. The banana.

Anonymous said...

Nice close-up.

My face looks horrible. *wonders if this screen is in HD*

Swami said...

*smooches* for Jen and Boo.

*liiiiicks* for Sanjana.

momma said...

Sanjana has a blog?

Yay for pics! You and Boo look cute. *smooches*

Anonymous said...

Good Morning!!

I showed them the buckle last night.

Anonymous said...

Puffy: Jen is quite the chatterbox.

Anonymous said...

I'm trying not to spill too many details so that I can get them all in in my blog later.

Jen said...

You showed them the belt buckle? Did you steal it from the poor boy? *grin*

*smooches* for everyone

Asrai said...

You both look absolutely fabulous! Color me green with envy!

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

Beautiful Peeps. Did we mention there's a Jen that works at Sytlbaby's daycare that could be your twin?