For a taste test of his humor, I submit to you the line that almost made me spit my Smirnoff Ice Wild Grape all over my laptop. And I'm not talking the fake liquid spit that is often bandied about on the internet. I honestly had to turn my head to keep from doing a spit take on my laptop.
The first line of his review for Nesquik Cookies 'n Milk Milkshake:
Just like Bert and Ernie, cookies and milk are two things that are synonymous with the action of dipping one into the other.
Seriously. I love this guy. :)
Edit-- I wrote this post immediately after reading that line without even bothering to read the rest of his review. Now that I've read the whole thing, I must encourage you to read it. I laughed heartily several times. Did I mention I love this guy?
Click me if you want to laugh!
(Bonus Star Jones mention just for Carey!)
In other "Yeah, I'm a dork, what of it?" news, I was sucked not only into watching National Bingo Night, but actually participating, too. Here I sat, intently watching for the numbers to be called so I could check off each of my 6 bingo cards. I didn't win jack shit. Not even one of the "thousands of $5 KMart gift cards." Pffft. I have really bad luck. But at least the guy who hosts the show was hot, so it wasn't a complete waste of time.
And finally, I present a couple of Tate pics, since MM has asked about him recently. Oh yeah, and I'm in them, too. Just ignore the fact that my eyes make me look possessed. It's the curse of having abnormally large pupils. I always have red eye.
This is Tate's smile when you tell him to smile for a pic. No, he's not constipated. He just tries way too hard.
This is Tate's smile when Aunt Jen tickles him right before the pic is taken. Absolutely perfect. :)
PS- These pics are from Christmas. That punch in the background? was so absolutely delicious. Probably the best thing I've ever made. Who knew sherbert, pineapple juice and ginger ale was beverage of the gods? *grin*

16 comments:
OMG! Tate is getting so big! What a grown up handsome young man he is!!
Hey, is that the table where you, me and your sis played that one odd game that night I met her?
Oh yeah, Bingo watching? *yaaawwwnnnnn*
He *is* getting so big! :( *sniffle*
Nope, not the same table. This table is at my mom's house, not my sister's. The game was Balderdash, I believe. Fun, fun! :)
I agree. Bingo watching=yawn. But Bingo playing=intense exciting drama! *grin*
*glare*<--just for mentioning Star Jones. *double glare*
Otherwise, love the pics of Tate. Too cute. *smooch*
But still....*glare*
Okay, I will take back the glare since I clicked on the link and realized that he was dissing the bitch.
All better now. :)
Yes, balderdash....must get it to add to the collection of games we have.
I actually used to play bingo all the time, and I was very lucky. It is very intense with all your boards out in front of you and the old broad down the table egging you on!!
Oh what fun
That IS a funny website. Great link. You and Tate take fabulous pictures!
The guy from Bingo used to be on Extreme Home Makeover. He had an accident on one of the builds and severely cut his hand. Just a little useless information.
*kicksmooch*
Tate is growing up!!! So very cute. And you do not look possessed.
I totally forgot about National Bingo night. I actually kinda wanted to watch it. :(
I started watching National Bingo Night but I agree that it's not so fun to watch unless you're playing (which I wasn't.)
I tried the Veet stuff and thought it was a little stinky.
You and Tate are absolutely adorable! So cute!
Sooooooo cute!
I haven't clicked the link yet (still freaking busy).
*smooch*
I saved the blog into favorites. It looks pretty cool. And he IS funny!
I *love* the Tate pics. I can totally see how genuine his smile is in the second pic, and even yours is cuter, too.
I didn't watch the bingo thing. Maybe you'll get better luck next time?
Oh.My.Gosh. He is beautiful!!!
I glanced at the link - I'll have to read further later.
I just wanted to come back here to tell you that that second picture really is a beautiful picture of the both of you.
I meant what I said somewhere else around here. Jen, you are so beautiful, and you photograph very well. You have beautiful skin.
*smooch*
Funny stuff.
That second picture of the two of you is absolutely beautiful! Such genuine smiles. BEAUTIFUL!!!
I will second, third and fourth how beautiful both you and Tate are in the second photo!
I'll try to look at the site you mentioned sometime. I barely have time to read blogs these days...
You and Tate look a lot alike!
I must check out that website..sounds great!
Post a Comment