Saturday, May 12, 2007

A Glowie Survey

1. If you went to dinner with Jesus who would pick up the check?
The guy is supposed to pay, right?

2. If you had to eliminate one state from the United States, which one would it be?
I'll take out the smallest state, Rhode Island.

3. If Spiderman and Superman were forced to fight to the death, who would win? Why?
I don't really know anything about Superman, so I'll go with Spidey.

4. Sawyer, Jack or Sayid?
Eh. Not really attracted to any of them. I guess Jack.

5. Mohinder, Nathan or Peter?
Mmmm, Peter.

6. For the next hour you have to listen to one song on repeat. What song is it?
Flathead by The Fratellis. It would take me that long to learn and be able to sing the lyrics, probably.

7. What is your favorite movie? Why?
The Shawshank Redemption. I didn't expect to like it, but I was blown away the first time I saw it and I've loved it ever since.

8. Who is your favorite actor/actress?
I don't really have a favorite. It changes every week.

9. Avril Lavigne. Yes or no?
No.

10. Do you have a job or a career?
I have a job. I'd love a career. (What Glow said.)

11. Would you move out of state for a job?
Maybe.

12. Have any sharks been jumped by American Idol?
This is my first season watching, so I don't feel qualified to say.

13. Have you ever gone to a concert by yourself? If so, would you do it again? If not, would you?
LOL. Wonder where this question came from. No, I haven't. I'm not sure if I will.

14. Did your mom and/or dad make you do chores? If so, what were they?
Yeah, I guess so. I was usually in charge of dusting because my sister is allergic.

15. Would you go to a sex toy party with your mom?
Hell no.

16. If you were to have a sex toy party, would you invite your boss?
Well, my mom is sort of my boss, so hell no. My male boss? No.

17. How big is too big?
If you can't park it without a struggle, it's too big. (snort. I like Glow's answer)

18. What is your favorite reality show?
Sheesh. I already said I can't choose! Tie between So You Think You Can Dance and Top Chef.

19. Do you have a favorite reality show contestant?
No. It changes with every new reality show.

20. Could you whistle that little tune at the beginning of Peter Bjorn and John’s “Young Folks” for me right now?
I'm not a very good whistler. I could hum it for you though.

21. Howard Stern. Yes or no?
Yes.

22. Do you know any local bands that you would like to pimp?
Newp.

23. Name one state you would like to visit that you have not visited.
Washington (Seattle)

24. Why would Pink perform on American Idol after adamantly not giving clearance for the contestants perform her songs?
DAW (Yup.)

25. Multi-grain, wheat or white?
I prefer white, I eat wheat.

26. Carrots dipped in peanut butter?
Eww.

27. Do you add extra butter to your popcorn at the movie theater?
I can't eat popcorn. But butter is good. Not by itself, but if I could eat popcorn, I would add butter to it. But I wouldn't eat it at the theater. Too noisy.

28. Do you have a favorite pair of underwear? What do they look like?
Yes. Purple silky ones.

29. Name one country song that will help convince non-fans that it isn’t all bad.
I don't think such a song exists. *grin*

30. What is in the trunk of your car?
Emergency kit, jumper cables, car vacuum, snow brush, 3 2-liters of pop.

31. What is the first thing that comes to your mind when I say Marky Mark?
Abs.

32. Which character from a movie or television show would you be?
You mean if I could choose? Hmm. Someone rich and beautiful. I can't think of a specific right now.

33. Who was the last person you hugged?
Tate.

34. Have you ever been on a cruise?
Newp.

35. Will Glow be able to sleep in a tiny closet-sized room on a cruise ship with no windows while constantly worrying and missing her kids?
Yes. She just has to get drunk enough so she passes out. :)

12 comments:

Glowie said...

so you would move here for a job, right? I know a really hot electrician that is single.

*grin*

*smooch*

Bravie said...

Have you read Shawshank? Excellent book, excellent movie.

Jen said...

I'm still waiting for the pics, Glow. *grin*

No, I haven't read it, Carey. I'll have to add it to my list.

Glowie said...

After the concussion, I couldn't focus enough to snap pictures. I didn't even care about his tattoos anymore.

"If you went to dinner with Jesus who would pick up the check?
The guy is supposed to pay, right?"


Is this 1950? I must be more concussed than I thought. *grin*

kim (weltek) said...

And you aren't coming to the Peep Meet why?

Schnookie said...

You aren't attracted to Sawyer, Jack nor Sayid?

*puts hand on Jen's forehead to feel for a fever*

I also love the Shawshank Redemption.

Jen said...

Glow- I'm an old-fashioned girl. And I'm cheap. *grin*

Kim- One word: Money. Oh, and another two words: Vacation Time. I don't have much of either.

Nookie- I understand why other people think they're hot, but they don't evoke any feelings in me. Maybe because they always look dirty and gross. :)

MM said...

Ack! I wanted to do these questions. Hmm, maybe I'll update my blog with them tomorrow.
I loved Shawshank Redemption too! Great movie. Haven't read the book though.

You don't eat popcorn?

Jen said...

I *can't* eat popcorn MM, because of the intestinal problems I had last year. I can't eat nuts either. It was cashews that put me in the hospital for a week. :(

Swami said...

Oh! These are very cool questions and answers! I agree on 29 - there is no such Country song!

*Off to Glowie's, assuming she has questions there...*

~Nutz said...

OK! So... everyone listens to Howard Stern and nobody likes country music. Got it. :D

Asrai said...

Love your answers! The funny thing is out of all the questions, the first one I cehck the answers for is the Marky Mark one....you put my answer. YAY!

In response to one of your later comments, "I can't eat nuts either," makes me so very sad for Nutz. Nutzee's need loving, too! *snicker*

Oh, BTW, it's been 6 days. Fresh posts missy, we desire fresh posts! *smooch*