The house deal is no longer. :(
My sister was telling some of her friends about the house and they all kept saying that that area was really prone to flooding. One bitch even told her that they call the kids who live in that area "swamp rats". WTF?! So it came time for the home inspection and they found out that the downstairs living room showed some flood damage. The seller was not being up front with them. He finally fessed up to the fact that at one time the house had flooded and there had been about 7 inches of water downstairs. He says it was all taken care of properly, walls repaired and new carpet, but he wouldn't provide any information about who had done the work so that my sister could check into it. She said she wasn't comfortable with the house anymore, knowing that it was at risk for floods, and she also started wondering what else the seller might not have been up front about. So they backed out. I was pretty bummed, I loved that house. But I kept saying "it's too good to be true" and turns out I was right.
All this talk about houses has made me want to move. Not really, but I like thinking of getting a new place. They just raised my rent again, only $10 though, and its still cheaper than anything else comprable to the size and location. Maybe next May when my lease is up. I would love, love, love to get a place with a washer/dryer in suite. And some place where it's not such a hassle to unload groceries. And maybe another bedroom to use as my computer room. Those are my dreams. But I like my place. It'll do for now.
Monday, April 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Your poor sister. That's terrible.
Your apartment is fine. It's easy to get to. *grin*
She's bummed, but they're determined to find a good house. They went out to look at some more today, so we'll see how that goes.
Heh. Yes, it is. That's one of the things I like most about it, close to 2 highways. When are you coming to see me again? :)
Is Jared going to hit me?
That sucks. I know how disappointing it can be.
You can always move here. :)
Sure. I'll move there. Rent is only about $300,000/month, right? *smirk*
Best regards from NY!
Good tips losing weight milf her Upskirt masturbating ''physical models and biological contexts'' morrison Desk chair replacement spring whats a milf milf hunter sherri galleries Zocor online description chemistry ingredients simvastatin reality free moms and sons milfs tracy coleman milf milf riders saskia Cpu for audi s3 Full figured milfs stockings
Post a Comment