Tagged by Weltek. :)
Here are the rules-
1. Reveal six weird facts/things/habits about yourself and then tag six people
2. Leave a "You're Tagged!" comment to let the people you have tagged know they have to reveal six things (or the entire blogosphere will explode and it will be their fault)
3. Leave a comment HERE to let me know when you have completed your mission
My 6 things:
1. Even if I'm completely alone, I still say "Excuse me" when I burp.
2. I have a scar on my eyebrow from when my body rejected my eyebrow piercing. They used too big of a gauge and my poor lil eyebrow couldn't take it.
3. I have kissed more women than men. Which is only weird because I'm not a lesbian.
4. I hate having hairy things touch my bare legs. If a cat or dog rubs up against my bare leg, I *shudder*.
5. I crack my wrists. In addtion to my fingers, toes and neck. I don't know if this is weird or not, but there you go.
6. I like to listen to music and sing to myself in the mirror.
TAGGING (I have no idea if these people have already been tagged):
Glow
Iggy
Zombs
Arkie
Breezy
Catt
Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

26 comments:
You're so polite. Do you excuse yourself when you fart, too? *grin*
Do you hold a hairbrush in your hand like a microphone when you sing to yourself? do you wink at yourself as if you are only singing to you?
No, not when I fart. But I do get all embarassed, even when I'm by myself.
No to the hairbrush, but I do sometimes wink and try to look sexy. *giggle*
What songs do you sing to yourself?
Do you try to smell the burp? :)
I wink at myself and sing. I do the finger as guns move too. I really could have been a great lounge singer.
Intriguing about kissing the women. What where the circumstances?
I sing everything. I love to sing. And I know you're laughing at me, Carey. So stop it. :P
Ew. Smell the burp? *whacks zombs*
The circumstances? Hmmm. I guess you would call it drunken experimentation. *grin*
I was just asking so that I could have a musical library waiting for you when you come here in June. I want you to feel at home.
You're so considerate. :)
I don't sing country (I don't know any country) so that probably eliminates a good portion of your library. Should I bring my own music so I can put on a show for everyone? *grin*
you'd be better at answering mine than I would. I probably won't do it for a while.
*smooch*
1. I don't burp. Even when I'm alone.
2. I've never noticed your scar. I did know about it though.
3. I knew this. :-)
4. pffft. animal-hater.
5. I crack my wrists too.
6. That one is weird.
You don't burp? At all? Well there's one weird thing about you. Beer and some types of pop make me burp really bad.
Good. I'm glad my scar isn't too noticable. It is to me. It makes me look like I'm missing 1/2 an eyebrow.
I should've made one of my weird facts that I have had a girl lick my ear with a mouth full of Pringles. *grin* (Or you could make that one of yours. LOL.)
*kick* I'm not an animal hater. I don't like human hair to rub on my legs either. So there. :P
I crack my wrists sometimes. I also crack my ankles. I'm not saying that it's not weird, just that I do it, too. *grin*
Ow, eyebrow piercing!
If you sing Animal by Def Leppard, the correct line is "and I lust...Animal." Seana & I thought it was love, not lust. Apparently that means we are romantics.
I've had both my eyebrows pierced, Kim. I missed mine once it grew out, so I tried the other eyebrow with a smaller gauge. My body rejected that one, too. :(
I've also had my labret pierced. I loved that piercing. I wish I still had it. Stupid job.
(If you don't know what a labret is, you can see here:
http://www.pierceit.co.uk/piercings/images/face.gif
Don't worry, it's nothing below the neck. *grin*)
I can't crack any joint of my body. I also say excuse me if I burp while alone, but not when I fart alone. Well, maybe sometimes. I have never kissed a woman.
I say "excuse me" when I sneeze, too. The rest? Makes you weird. *grin*
*wonders if Jen will try to kiss me in June*
I promise to never rub against your leg.
I crack my fingers. DS cracks his fingers and wrists. DD cracks her neck.
*wonders if MM wants me to try and kiss her in June* ;-)
Thank you, HD. And keep that sheep away from me, too. *grin*
So, am I the only one who cracks my toes? Is that weirder than cracking wrists?
I don't crack my wrists, but I do crack my fingers. And if I crack one, I have to crack them all right at that moment.
I crack my toes and wrists too.
I can't seem to concentrate on the six weird things about me. I can't come up with anything. *grin* Yes, I know I'm weird. But I can't think of individual things that make up my weirdness.
Technically, George is woolly, not hairy...
Sheepophobe!
I can crack my toes continually but only on my right foot. Makes my son crack up.
So...would you kiss me? :P
Why yes, yes I would. :P
I dunno love...have you HEARD where these lips have BEEN????? :P
BTW...I sing too. I make up words to current songs to describe whatever I happen to be doing at the moment.
For example, right now I am singing "Iiiiiiiiiii posting on Jen's blooooooogggggggggggg" to the tune of "I'm gonna soak up the sun"...
What a great site
» »
Post a Comment