Hello to any newcomers! I know you've all been waiting with baited breath for the day that I would share my blog. *grin*
As you can see by the archives, I've had this blog for over a year now and have gone through various stages of keeping it totally private, sharing it with just a few, and sharing it with several. I'm not sure why I've kept it semi-private, really. I don't usually have anything important or earth shattering to say. I guess I'm just shy and wasn't comfortable with "strangers" reading my thoughts. But maybe that's something I need to overcome. Because I don't really think of any of you as "strangers" necessarily. Strange? Absolutely. But not strangers. :)
Anyway, I'm jumping in, joining the fun. I know there are so many other blogs and it's hard to keep up with them all, so I will understand if no one visits mine. :) I'm not a super updater, but I'm trying to work on that, too. So if you like reading my thoughts, I invite you to come back sometime and say hi.
*waves*
*sets out cookies and vodka*
Thursday, April 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

27 comments:
Who you calling strange? *glare*
Oh, certainly not you, "Carey". :P
vanilla vodka?
Of course.
*mixes a drink for Glowie*
*hops* I have vanilla vodka at home. *grin*
Eh, I'm not too excited to see you have a public blog now.
*acts nonchalant*
*accidentally pees on self*
*hopes Jen doesn't notice the pee*
MM! Good to have you back!
Er, do you smell something funny?
*sniffs*
Umm, no?
huh. must just be me. *shrugs*
*walks away*
*slips on pee*
Hey!
LOL! I'm so glad to have you here Jen! I just lvoe you!
*gushy smooches*
WTH...?
*looks down*
Crap!
*smooches and lvoe back*
*slips on crap*
Shit! Wait, no! That's not what I meant! :(
MM <--never craps on herself!
MM <--occasionally pees when really excited
Give me a few minutes, then check your red flag.
Uh-huh. Suuuuure. :P
You've got a flag.
Hey is this the peeing blog? I can't imagine why you would not want us here! *grin* *pees*
I'll take some cookies and will have to pass on the vodka. Vodka makes me sane. Can't have that.
Zoooooooombs! Good to have you.
*gets out mop and lysol*
*throws cookies at zombie*
*snickers behind her back because they are vodka cookies*
*walks in, pulls Jen's hair, walks out*
Yeah, you better walk out!
*menacing face*
mmm. cookies.
mmmmmmmm.
I'm taking G with me.
LOL @ MM.
Hi! Just FTR, I will not be peeing in here. I will also refrain from saying things like "Live long and prosper" or "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few or the one", 'cause that would be geeky.
*takes cookie*
Hey! Who let the Trekkie in??
Hi Seana! Don't worry, geeks are welcome in my blog.
Just watch out for MM- she poops on the floor.
*looks around*
*plops down on couch*
*looks around*
*poops on floor*
*leaves blog real quick*
Yay! Arkie's here!
*gets a drink for Arkie*
*kicks mm out of blog*
You can't kick me out, I already left.
*sticks tongue out at Jen*
Thanks for the drink, jen! *kicksmooch*
MM, do you need someone to send you some depends?
Post a Comment