Saturday, March 11, 2006

Hmm...

Should I buy this recliner?



Not in that color. It's more like an off-white, stone color. The tag said it was originally $750, but it's on sale for $350. Only until Monday though. I've been toying with the idea of getting a recliner for a few months now. Tonight is the first time I've actually gone and looked at any though, so I have no comparison really. I only went to one store and this was the best one, nice and soft and cushy, and the best price, too. All the other ones were upwards of $400 and I am not paying that much. Gah. I hate spending money! Especially on something that I don't really need. And I still have $600 worth of repairs that I have to get done to my car by February when my lease is up. But I really like it. Hmm.

7 comments:

Glowie said...

I am pro-recliner. I don't think you need one though. Of course, that never stopped me from "buying" things. If you want it and it won't break the bank, go for it.

Jen said...

I think I'm gonna get it. Hopefully they still have some in stock. At least it would be buying something substantial instead of piddling away my money on dvd's and alcohol, ya know? And I'd put it on my charge, so it's not like I'd actually be spending any money. *grin*

Glowie said...

I can't see the picture, btw.

Jen said...

How 'bout now?
I don't like the top of it very much, it looks like a seashell, but it's comfy.

Glowie said...

Okay yeah. I can see it now. I like it. I like that color too.

Jen said...

I like this color too, but it would be a totally different color of green than my couch is, so that wouldn't work. I like the stone color.

Jen said...

Well, I bought it. I think I'll like it. And the best part? my mom and her bf are gonna pick it up and deliver it for me on Saturday since I won't be there. :D