Also watched a movie called Lone Star State of Mind (with my Josh in it). I wasn't really expecting much from this movie, I had never heard of it before. I was only watching it for Josh, but I was pleasantly surprised with it. It was really, really funny. One of those so-stupid-you-have-to-laugh movies. I watched it twice, also and still laughed the second time around. Bonus points for a scene of Josh in the bathtub wearing only cowboy boots and a hat. *drools more* I love him. He's sexy too, but in a totally different way than Jake. Jake's sexiness is mostly physical, he seems like he's kinda dumb, and he thinks he's funny but he's really notsomuch. Josh has more of a sweet face, not smoldering good looks. He seems like he's a smart guy with a great sense of humor, and he's laid back. Jake seems kinda hyper sometimes. And Josh seems like he's got a little bit of a bad boy in him (should I post his mugshot pic here? LOL.) and I find that oddly attractive. Odd because I'm not usually attracted to bad boys. I like nice boys. But Josh seems like he has both going on. Anyway, that's my take, but who knows for sure? Heh. I love them both (but I think I love Josh a little more. Shh! Don't tell Jake.)
And back to my original topic... movies. Brokeback Mountain is being released on dvd April 4. Yay! I'm surprised it's so soon. It's still showing in a couple theaters up here, I think. You know what else is being released that day? Dawson's Creek season 6. It's another Josh vs. Jake battle. Which one do I try to get from Netflix? Hmmmm. I think I will try to get BM, since I'm not through all of the seasons of Dawson's Creek that I borrowed from Glow yet. Yes, I've already seen them, but I could watch Josh all day. In fact, that's all I did this weekend except for my brief Jake breaks while watching Proof.
Have I ever mentioned that Josh is one of my favorite guy names? Josh and Ryan, those have always been my favorite names.
Ok, enough rambling for now. *goes back to daydreaming about Josh*

2 comments:
Proof is a great movie. I loved it. Jake was really good in it.
I never saw Lone Star. Bathtub with cowboy hat and boots? That sounds hot.
I just saw that BBM is coming out. I am VERY excited about this. VERY.
Well duh. Jake is good in everything. *grin*
It was hot. And steamy. Literally steamy, heh. Too bad they cut away right when he was getting out. Bastards.
Hehe "coming out" hehe. :)
Post a Comment