Thursday, March 16, 2006
Tim Patrick
When I was growing up, the "boy next door" was Tim Patrick. 'Cept he wasn't really next door, he was across the street and over one. And by "street" I mean alley. We lived in a condo, so the "street" I'm talking about was just where the garages were. Anyway, he was so cute. He always had a perfect tan, and he was just handsome, even the older girls all had crushes on him. I had crushes on him on and off over the years. Sometimes we were kinda friends, sometimes he was mean to me, sometimes we ignored each other. I don't remember exactly when they moved away, but I guess it was sometime around 7th grade. I didn't think of him after that, and not in the 12(?) years since then. Until recently, when I've been having dreams about him. Not about him neccesarily, he's just in them. I have one, then forget about it, then have another one a couple months later, lather rinse repeat. It's so funny the things and people your mind dredges up at completely random times. I wonder what Tim looks like now, I bet he's fucking gorgeous! I wonder where he's living and what he's doing. I kind of like having dreams with Timmy Patrick in them. Oh, and last night Robert Downey Jr. was there too! He was smoking crack in my mom's garage. Good times, good times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
you should google him. :)
Did you see Less than Zero? That was a good movie.
Maybe I will. Though I bet Tim Patrick is a pretty common name.
Newp. Never seen it. Was Tim Patrick in it, or Robert Downey Jr.? Heh.
Robert Downey Jr was in it. He was a junkie.
That must've been a real stretch for him. *grin*
These damn youngens don't know good classic movies for nuthin. *shakes head*
Post a Comment