Monday, March 27, 2006

Yay! Yay! Yay!

Jeez, a freaking plethora of posts today. :D

My sister got the house!!!!!! Woooohoooooooo! *big smile*

I love this house, I'm so happy they got it. She's really excited too, obviously.

Now we have to help them move. Ew.

5 comments:

Glowie said...

that's great news! My good thoughts helped. Make sure you tell her. *grin*

Jen said...

I did tell her that, actually. LOL.

Glowie said...

oh good. :-)

Shawn asked me like a week ago if you Rita's melted and I told him I forgot to ask you and he just asked again and I told him I forgot to ask you. Hey, Jen, did your Rita's melt?

Bravie said...

Yay for your sister. This is the one that is closer to you, yes?

Jen said...

Glow- My Rita's were intact, thankfully. But they're almost gone now. *pout* Sooooooo good. :)

Carey- This place is farther away mileage wise, but it takes less time to get there because it's closer to the highway. So that's good.