My sister is probably moving. They've been saving up money to buy a house for a little while now, and they found this great deal on a brand new house. A little sooner than they had planned on moving, but it might be too good to pass up. The only problem? it's even farther away from mom and me than they are now. *sigh* The selfish part of me hopes that they don't get it. I barely see Tate as it is, which I guess is partly my fault, but I never feel like going out to her house after work. (And also because I hate my BIL and I don't even want to be around him.) And she's one of those people who is always on the go, so weekends are hard too. Except for when she needs me to watch him, then she will put some effort into making plans with me. *rolls eyes*
Anyway, we all went out to look at the house last night. It's nice. A split level, 3BR 1.5 bath. The rooms are kinda tiny, but it's cute. Growing up in a condominium always made me want to live in a real house so badly, and I'm sure it's the same for her. So the kind sister part of me hopes that they will get the house.
Heh. So, I'm typing all this out, and my mom comes in and says that she thinks they won't be putting in an offer. My mom said that the quality of the house wasn't very good, and it seems like she might have talked my sister out of it.
Nevermind. LOL.
Friday, March 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
How far away is she now?
I feel like I'm too far away from my family now. I don't like it. My dad is 20 miles away. Sister is 22 and Mom is whoknows? 35, I think.
I would love to live in the town my dad lives in but it's not really a good idea because of work. Stupid work.
wups. didn't mean to ramble.
Rambling is always appreciated in my blog. :)
I don't know in miles how far away, but time wise- right now she's about 20 minutes, and this move would make it probably 45.
Those times are from my house, from my mom's house add 15 minutes. From work add 25. :(
I did a mapquest and it would take 35 hours and 52 minutes for us to drive to each other's house.
37 hours 50 minutes for Glow and I to drive to each other's house.
*pout*
LOL Carey. I guess I should be glad she's not moving to California. :)
(That's what they make planes for, silly. Just a little over 3 months! Woot!)
I'm not sure what airline you are flying honey but it doesn't take over three months to fly here. I mean, you can drive here in less time. Why would it take so long to fly? *smirk*
Har-de-har-har. You are so funny. *whacksmooch*
Post a Comment