Tuesday, March 21, 2006

FUCK TICKETMASTER!

Can someone please explain to me how 2 concert tickets with a value of $14 each end up costing me over $40? God, I fucking hate Ticketmaster and their bullshit charges. HATE.THEM!

I'm in a really fucking bad mood now. Not just because of that, but it sure didn't help.

In other news, we went to look at another house with my sister last night. I loved it! It was perfect. They are supposed to be putting in an offer today, so we'll see how it goes. I was going to go into more detail about it, but I'm too pissed off to care right now.

3 comments:

Bravie said...

All of those damn charges that they add on now suck ass. The only way to avoid it is to buy tickets at the venue themselves. And who the hell wants to do that?
$14??? Damn, that's very cheap. i wish concerts were that cheap here.
*smooch* Have a drink.

Jen said...

Yeah, I'm not driving into downtown Cleveland just to buy tickets. I hate downtown. I suppose I could've waited and bought them the night of the show, but I'd be worried they would sell out. Grrrr.
It's not a well known band, so that's why they were cheap. Yay!
I did have a drink. Or 2 or 8. *grin*

*smooch*

Bravie said...

If it makes you feel any better, I smoked one in your honor last night. *grin*