Friday, May 13, 2005

An Interview from Immunegirl

I know what you're thinking. These interview things are so last month, but I'm really lazy and a master procrastinator and I'm just now getting around to answering them. Sue me.

1.)Where do you eventually want to settle down and live?

I've thought about this a lot over the years. I don't want to stay in Ohio because I absolutely hate winter, but I also don't want to move someplace too warm because I hate heat too. I'm very difficult to please, temperature wise. Lately I've been thinking I would like to live in Seattle. It seems like a neat place and I don't mind rain. Of course, I would hate to move away from my Tater. It sucks enough only seeing him once a week, let alone being all the way across the country and only seeing him a couple times a YEAR.

2.)If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?

I don't really like to travel. I like to be in familiar surroundings, but I do have a few places that I have thought would be nice to visit.

New York, California (hopefully this one will come true next year), New Orleans for Mardi Gras, and England.

I would never go any place where people don't speak English. I get irritated when people are here and can't speak our language, so I wouldn't want to go to another country where I couldn't speak their language.

3.) Which TV character would you most like to be?

Any chick on Scrubs who gets to make out with Zach. :P

Or maybe Carrie on Sex and the City, but I would have to do something with some of those heinous outfits she wears... like incinerate them.

4.) If you could go back in time and change any one thing that you did, what would you change?

I wouldn't have told Jeff that I loved him. That's all I'll say for now. Maybe I'll tell the story one day...

5.) If you had a million dollars to donate to charity(s), where would you donate it?

Oh gosh. There are so many worthy charities. I guess I would have to give it to one dedicated to helping abused children. They can't defend themselves and they need someone to love them and take care of them.


Rules for those of you interested in further interviews...
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions of my choosing. (Note: It might take me 5 years, but I will come up with questions. I swear. No, really. I will.)
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions. If you don't have a blog, you can post your responses in my comments section.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post, following the same rules.

6 comments:

Syren said...

Hey girl. I want to be interviewed too. So please interview me. : )

Bravie said...

California, as in San Francisco, yes? *stares*
You could move here. There weather is prfect for you. You and Michelle could be happy as clams while I bitch about how cold it is. *grin*

Now ask me some questions.
*swalt*

Bravie said...

Yes smarty ass, prfect is one of the words in my fancy dictionary.

Jen said...

Tara's Questions:

1. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
2. Tell me about the best day of your life.
3. Now tell me about the worst.
4. Would you rather be eternally rich or eternally happy?
5. What’s your favorite piece of clothing?


Carey’s Questions:

1. What is your favorite memory?
2. You are offered a book deal- what would you write about?
3. Which would you rather be- deaf, blind, or mute?
4. What did you want to be when you were a kid?
5. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Bravie said...

I was supposed to answer in my blog, yes?

Syren said...

They are up, darhlin'. They were hard. But fun.