If I could do it all again, I'd go back and change everything. If you gave me back those years, I'd do it all better, I swear.
I scored 13. I wasn't nerdy enough to know how to post the URL or ISP or DNA or whatever it is I'm supposed to post to make pictures and stuff show up. *grin*87% were bigger nerds than I was.
It told me I was a mid nerd. "Mid-Level Nerd. Wow, it takes a lot of hard nerdy practice to reach this level."Guess my brother was right.
91% scored higher (more nerdy), and 9% scored lower (less nerdy).What does this mean? Your nerdiness is:Definitely not nerdy, you are probably cool.*grin* Y'all are a bunch of nerds.
Just to make you all feel better (and less nerdy)...My nerd score is 72 (Mid-rank Nerd)Okay, now back to my needy cells...Iggy
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I scored 13. I wasn't nerdy enough to know how to post the URL or ISP or DNA or whatever it is I'm supposed to post to make pictures and stuff show up. *grin*
87% were bigger nerds than I was.
It told me I was a mid nerd. "Mid-Level Nerd. Wow, it takes a lot of hard nerdy practice to reach this level."
Guess my brother was right.
91% scored higher (more nerdy), and
9% scored lower (less nerdy).
What does this mean? Your nerdiness is:
Definitely not nerdy, you are probably cool.
*grin* Y'all are a bunch of nerds.
Just to make you all feel better (and less nerdy)...
My nerd score is 72 (Mid-rank Nerd)
Okay, now back to my needy cells...
Iggy
Post a Comment