1. The fruit in my fruit and yogurt parfait is frozen. I hate that.
2. I'm getting my cable modem back at home. They have a deal going that's too good to pass up. Goodbye suckass NetZero!! I'm very excited about this.
3. My sister is taking us out to dinner and to get manicures tonight. I'm also getting my eyebrows waxed which is very good because I have just been letting them grow all crazy lately since I knew I was going to get them waxed. It's starting to get out of control.
4. I finally finished the tissue packets last night. Which btw, I found out at the party are called 'Tears of Joy' packets. *gag* Martha Stewart should be thrown back in jail for coming up with those. Stupidest.Thing.Ever. Does my sister really think that everyone is going to be bawling their eyes out that much? We couldn't just have boxes of tissues? It was really necessary for me to fold paper into 50 little individual packets that only hold 2 tissues each? *rolls eyes*
5. I'm getting more nervous with each passing day. I can't wait for this wedding to be over. Only 2 more days.
Thursday, May 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Don't be nervous, sweetie. You'll be fine. Weddings are fun! (especially when they're not your own) It will be great.
Love you.
You really should take care of your eyebrows. Eyebrows and feet are very important.
You're going to have a good time.
and if all the tissues of joy bullshit things aren't used up, you'll have spare toilet paper.
Have fun
*smooch*
Love you
Post a Comment