Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I love my friends

They are wonderful. They pick me up when I am down. And sometimes, someone who you thought wasn't one of your 'close' friends can come along and just make you feel better about yourself and that you are ok. Thank you all for your comments. I am going to try and think of this blog as some place just for me, and if people see fit to read and comment on it- all the better. I need to stop worrying about what other people think of me so much. I need to be ok with me. It won't be easy, and I may fail 100 times, but that's ok. My friends will be there to pick me up.

Damn I'm sappy and deep when I'm drunk. *grin*

2 comments:

gothmog said...

well said.

And? you're welcome. :)

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. nexium tagline