Thursday, May 05, 2005

Dood... STFU!

Tonight I went out to Olive Garden with Tracy. I bought her dinner as an extremely belated birthday present. Her birthday is on Leap Day, so technically she didn't have a birthday this year, but anyhow, at the time I didn't have any money to buy her a gift or anything. I don't really have the money now, but we hadn't hung out in quite a while and I was in the mood. It was a very nice dinner. We both had fettucine alfredo. It was nummy. We had drinks- they were nummy too. Champagne, pineapple juice and grenadine. I'm going to have to make those at home sometime. Or maybe for the Bachelorette party. Anyhow, this waiter (not ours) was such a freak. He was one of those chatty-chatty types who talks to you even though you are so not interested in what he has to say. During the course of our meal, he waited on 3 tables around us. Somehow, with all 3 tables, he managed to bring up the fact that his sister worked at National City Bank. It was amazing. Every time he would start rambling I would LMAO. And then I would hear NCB and I almost lost it. Did he have like a script or something? It was hilarious. Tracy came back to my apartment and we had a few more drinks and talked about the ridiculousness that is my sister's wedding.

On an unrelated note, I broke down and bought another pack of cigarettes. I am usually only a weekend smoker/drinker, but tonight I was bad. I just dropped the cigarette and narrowly escaped another cigarette burn on my pajama pants. They already have 1 burn. These pants make me drop cigarettes. I either need to stop wearing these pants, or stop smoking.

I need to go to bed now. I am going to be kicking myself in the morning for staying up this late.

5 comments:

Bravie said...

You must ahve really been drunk when you wrote this because you called me 4 hours earlier and already had a good little buzz going. *grin*

Jen said...

Well, I was pretty drunk, but I called you like 1/2 hour earlier, not 4. Do I need to teach you about time zones again? *rolls eyes*

Bravie said...

My clock said around 8:30. That's 5:30 my time.
Oh fuck, it's on my phone so that would be my time zone. Stupid blond. LMAO
I'm dumb.

Jen said...

*giggle*

You're so cute when you're dumb.
*sa-mooooch*

Bravie said...

I must be cute a lot. *girl*

*Swalt*