I go to pop a piece of gum in my mouth and I notice that on the front of the package it says 'not a low calorie food'. Curious, I turn it over to check out the nutrition information.
Serving size: 2 pieces
Calories: 5
*blink* Umm *blink blink* I turn it over again to make sure I read that right. Yup. Not a low calorie food. Ok doods, if you say so.
On a related note, Dentyne Tango is really yummy.
On an unrelated note, I'm really sleepy and I have an assload of things to do tonight. Anyone want to come and help me? Please? I'll give you a piece of gum, unless you're watching your weight of course.
Tuesday, May 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm not watching my weight, although I should be, but I like sugarless gum. It's better for the teeth. Try Dentyne or Eclipse. It's yummy and it's sugar free. Want some of mine? I have vanilla/mint and cinnamon. The Tango is not too bad. Breezy didn't like the vanilla/mint. She gave it back after chewing it for about 10 seconds and I had to give her cinnamon.
Also, if you like the vanilla/mint combo, Crest toothpaste has this flavor. and I believe it is the whiteneing stuff too. That's what I have been using and it leaves a nice vanilla flavor in your mouth. Until you drink coffee. Then you need gum.
*points up* The Tango is Dentyne and it's sugarless. I'll take some of yours anyhow. *grin* I haven't had vanilla mint gum, but I do use that toothpaste. Speaking of whitening, I have been using Oral B whitening strips and I now have a tiny sore in my mouth. And I don't think my teeth are any whiter. Bastards.
Post a Comment