You know, I think it might be a good thing that I never get really good sleep. I think it may be a good thing that I never fall deep enough into sleep to dream. Because last night, I was really tired and I also took a sleeping pill to ensure that I would get a nice, deep sleep. That I did. But the dreams I had! Good god! It scares me the things that lurk in my subconscience. I don't remember exact details, but I know 2 of the dreams I had were very terrifying and violent. People died horrible deaths. Not me, I don't think, but I was witness to it. Thank goodness I wasn't the one killing them! That would really make me worry about my subconscience. I woke up from one of them scared out of my mind. And the other one I had was about me getting evicted from my apartment. Not pleasant, fluffy dreams at all. I don't like it.
*shudder*
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

18 comments:
*HUGS*
I hate having bad dreams, and I do have some doozy dreams.
Do you feel well rested at all today?
Maybe there is something in those pills that make you dream the weird dreams.
I sleep like a log without sleeping pills and I never dream. Not that I ever remember anyway. *shrug*
*hugs* Nookie. Well rested? I guess so. I feel alright. :)
Could be, Nutz. I take them pretty frequently though and I don't normally have nightmares with them. I just know that I must've been in deep sleep last night because I wasn't tossing and turning and waking up every hour like I normally do.
I can relate. I very rarely have pleasant dreams.
Can you say Stigmata? *grin*
My mom has very bad dreams whenever she takes any sleeping aid.
It must be very sucky to not be able to sleep well.
{{{hugs}}}
STIG-MA-TA. Yes, I can! *grin*
Hm. This is a new sleeping aid I'm using, but I've used it probably 5 other times already with no trouble.
Thanks, Nutzy. It is horrible sometimes. *hugs back*
Poor baby. Good thing you can't remember all of them. For tonight: *Sweet Dreams*.
Thanks, Sez. *smooch* and sweet dreams to you, too.
sleeping "aids" give lots of people bad dreams. For example, somebody I used to talk to quite often had horrifying dreams when he took something to help him sleep. He'd tell me about them when he woke up. Not at all pleasant.
Do I know this someone? 'Cause if it's who I think you're talking about, I bet he had horrifying dreams 'cause he's a weirdo. *grin*
*snort*
Maybe they aren't actually dreams. Maybe it's all real and this is actually a dream.
Therefore, I'm not real.
Whoa. Dooood. Are we like, in the Matrix?
/Keanu Reeves
Dear Jen,
Try not to dream of me.
Love,
Zombs.
I'm surprised we both dont have more dreams like that. We love all the Law and Order shows and watch them all the time. Someone's always getting offed in the first minute on those.
Hope you have better dreams. You should watch more of Tkits theme videos before bed. *grin*
WAKE UP! It was all a dream. Isn't it awful when you keep thinking about the dreams and wondering if something was real or not? Did it really happen?
Ack! I have very vivid dreams, too. I used to write them all down in a journal, but since I can't interpret them, I quit. *shrug*
*sweet dreams, valentine*
Post a Comment