Jonathan Rhys-Meyers (I'm very attracted to lips. His make me all tingly. mmmmmmm.)

Matthew Goode (I couldn't really find a good pic of him)

Not only are they hot, but they both have British/Irish accents. *swooooon* I loves me some hot guys with accents. Oh, and the movie was good, too. *grin* It was my first time viewing a Woody Allen film and I wasn't sure what to expect, but I enjoyed it muchly.
I also watched The Machinist. It was also very good, but painful to watch. Mainly because of this:

I hate seeing people so skinny like that. It makes my bones hurt. I was shuddering throughout any part where he had his shirt off. I kept waiting for him to snap in half. *shudder* But the movie was worth it, as was his performance.
Anyone else have new hot guy discoveries or seen any good movies lately?
Ok, ok. Twist my arm. Edited to add a pic of "Sexy Lips" Miller. *giggle* *drool*

22 comments:
Jon Bon Jovi is hot! ...so is Richie Sambora.
Just sayin' *grin*
If you like lips then you should love Wentworth Miller. Why didn't you mention him? *glares at Jen*
I'm right there with you on the accents. *swoon*
Mmmmmmmm...
I'll forgive that photo of Christian Bale because (a) the movie was really good and (b) he looks hot in everything else!
I will be showing that photo to Cutie. He has mentioned my Spiky Rib Cage of Death --- and now I have proof that I could be a helluva loy skinnier.
I never saw The Machinist, though I seem to recall reading a favourable review. Yes, he looks awful in that pic.
You're right, Carey. Wenty has amazing lips. And the scar. Oh, the scar. I want to lick it. I loves me some Wenty, too.
I think it's the scar that makes his lips the sexiest.
*lick*
Hey! Wait your turn! I'm not quite done with him yet. *naughty grin*
We can have him at the same time. *grin*
Even better. ;)
*swalt*
Wanna play Scrabble?
I know lots of big words. *grin*
As boy crazy as I am, skinny men will never be hot to me, no matter how good looking they are.
I wanna play scrabble!
I'm much more into faces than I am body types. If a guy is cute, I don't care what his body is like. As long as it's not super duper muscular. That overpumped look is not attractive to me.
We are playing Strip Scrabble, MM. Still wanna play? *grin*
I'm only wearing peanut butter right now. How will this work?
If you lose, we get to take a lick. I think it will work just fine. *grin*
Jonathan Rys-Meyers will forever be, to me, Cassander, the guy they show too much of in Alexander when I would rather see Hephaistion.
Matthew Goode appears to be very attractive. Is his neck unusually long or is it the picture?
The Machinist freaked me out. To gain weight for a film is one thing but to lose THAT much weight is something entirely different. Kudos to him, but damn, dude. *shudder*
I'm nervous about next week's episode. I love that show. Wenty's all yours though.
I can't believe you remember their names in Alexander. I barely even remember the movie at all, and I don't remember Jonathan being in it.
Matthew Goode is very tall and skinny, so I guess his neck might be a bit long. I had never noticed it as being unusual.
I can't wait for next week, but I don't want there to only be 2 episodes left! Wahhhhh!
mmmmm. Wentworth.
Hello? Of course I remember their names in Alexander. Jared Leto was in it.
Well yeah. I would expect you to remember Jared's name in the movie. But not everyone else's. I wouldn't think that you would realize anyone else was even IN the movie. LOL.
Post a Comment