I have awful cramps.
I have PMS and it's making me feel very sad.
My fingers keep going numb. There's something not right about that.
I have yet another eye twitch.
I'm so tired.
*sigh*
I wanna go home.
I'm miserable today.
Thursday, May 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
Poor Jen. :(
{{{hugs}}}
Apparently there is a lot of whack-a-doodle-itis going around. Maybe you caught it from Carey.
Poor Jen. Maybe you watched too much TV last night?
Do you drink coffee? That always gets me up when I'm feeling miserable. Try cackling every time your eye twitches. Maybe somebody will send you home.
That Carey. Always spreading her fake diseases around. *shakes head*
I did watch a lot of tv, Swami. And I probably drank too much wine also. And ate too many cookies. Heh. But I don't think any of those things are causing the cramps or sadness.
I don't drink coffee. Icky. *makes face*
*eye twitch*
*cackle*
*looks around to see if anyone noticed me*
I think you should go shopping again.
*smoooooooooch*
ummm. I want cookies.
That's what you get for making fun of me. *sticks out tongue*
Kim- I detest shopping. That would not make me feel better. I've only been shopping lately 'cause I'm down to about 3 wearable outfits and they are winter clothes. Heh.
Glow- If you want cookies, go to the store and buy some like I do. *grin*
Carey- I don't think I did make fun of you. I mean, not recently anyway. :P
I like pickles!
Well then it's retroactive.
Have you received your package yet? You know, "the package"? ;-)
Maybe that would make you feel better!
LOL, MM. I have received part of the package (videos) but not the other part. Not that I could do anything with it right now anyhow because of that whole 'time of the month' thing. Heh.
What's that time of the month have to do with it? *head tilt*
Oh no!! I'm so sorry to hear that you are feeling badly Jen. :(
Obviously, you caught it from Carey.
Hey!!!! You people stop blaming me. *glares all around*
Post a Comment