Saturday, May 20, 2006

MeMe Saturday

I've been meaning to do these. There's a one at the bottom that I've had saved in my drafts for a loooong time. Feel free to consider youself tagged for it. :)

Shuffle MeMe

Instructions: Open a music player of your choosing. Say the following questions aloud and press "Shuffle". The first song that comes up is the answer to the question. Keep shuffling/refreshing for each question.

1. How does the world see me?
"You and Me Song" by The Wannadies

2. Will I have a happy life?
"Pressed in a Book" by The Shins

3. What do my friends really think of me?
"I'm a Slave 4 U" by Britney Spears (snort! Can I get anyone anything?)

4. Do people secretly lust after me?
"A Modern Myth" by 30 Seconds to Mars (heh. I guess not.)

5. How can I make myself happy?
"Stupid Girl" by Cold (does that mean I'm a stupid girl for thinking I'll ever be happy, or that I need to find a stupid girl to make me happy? LOL)

6. What should I do with my life?
"In the Waiting Line" by Zero 7

7. Will I ever have children?
"Karate" by Tenacious D (Based on the lyrics to this song, I'm thinking it's not a good idea for me to have kids. *snort*)

8. What is some good advice for me?
"Calling" by Taproot (Oooh. I need to find my calling in life. Good one.)

9. How will I be remembered?
"Hands in the Sky (Big Shot)" by Straylight Run (*struts* around like a Big Shot)

10. What do I think my current theme song is?
"Under the Gun" by The Killers (this is kinda profound. the chorus of this song says "kill me now" over and over. *sigh*)

11. What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
"Crown of Love" by The Arcade Fire (awww.)

12. What song will play at my funeral?
"How Soon is Now" by The Smiths

13. What type of men/women do you like?
"Slither" by Velvet Revolver (I guess I like snakes. LOL)



I MeMe

I AM: depressed
I WANT: a boyfriend
I WISH: that I wasn't fat
I HATE: inconsiderate people
I MISS: my dad
I FEAR: being alone forever
I HEAR: the song playing on my computer ("Love Song" by The Cure)
I WONDER: if I'll ever be happy
I REGRET: not staying in college
I AM NOT: motivated
I DANCE: only when I'm alone
I SING: whenever there is music
I CRY: not as much as I used to
I AM NOT ALWAYS: a bitch
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: mixed drinks :D
I WRITE: in my blog
I CONFUSE: easily


A-Z MeMe

A is for Age - 25
B is for Booze - Yes, please. *grin* Long Island Iced Tea
C is for Career - Administrative Assistant
D is for Dad’s name - Jeffrey
E is for Essential Item to bring to a Party - Booze!
F is for Favorite Songs at the Moment - Oh goodness. Too many to mention.
G is for Goof off thing to do - read blogs, OT
H is for Hometown - Brunswick, Ohio
I is for Instrument you play - I used to play the violin when I was a kid
J is for Jam or Jelly you like - Strawberry all the way
K is for Kids - most likely none for me. but I love my nephew to death!
L is for Living arrangement - *sings "All by Myself"*
M is for Mom’s name - Carol
N is for Names of best friends - Gloria, Carey, Tracy
O is for overnight hospital stays - Several. Maybe 4?
P is for Phobias - Fear of falling
Q is for Quote you like - "Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean ? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind." by Jack Handy *giggle*
R is for Relationship that lasted longest - Pffffffft. No comment.
S is for Siblings - 1 older sister, Amy
T is for Texas, Ever been? - Newp
U is for Unique trait - I can't think of anything
V if for Vegetable you love - yucky. I like corn, raw carrots and broccoli most. but I wouldn't say I LOVE them.
W is for Worst traits - pessimism
X - is for XRays you’ve had - Teeth, right arm. Is that all? Hmmm.
Y is for Yummy food you make - Lasagna
Z is for Zodiac sign - Virgo

8 comments:

mm said...

I *heart* you so much. I think you should redo your playlist adding happier songs, then redo the Shuffle Meme, ok? More later, I'm running late for something...


*smooch*

Bravie said...

*looks around*
I thought i commented here yesterday. *confused look*

Glowie said...

*smooch* I love you. I might do these today. Except for the music shuffle one since I don't have anything that shuffles music.

mm said...

*looks around*

Hi.

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

I have a friend that I think you would probably like and I'm sure he would like you. We just have to get you down for a visit to Atlanta sometime so you two can accidently bump into each other. Annnnd then maybe you could purposely bump into each other *grin* bad steve.

Jen said...

LOL Steve.

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

I is a bad man...lol..The one I'm talking about is the redhead in my wedding pictures. Best friend since college and all around great guy if not a bit quiet.

Jen said...

*runs to look at wedding pics*