Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Hockey Monkey

This song makes me giggle. It's so stupid, but I love it. I wish I could be all fancy and put a little media player in this post, but I have no clue how to do that. I think if you click this link it will open up a Windows Media Player so you can hear it. The song is less than 2 minutes long. If that link doesn't work, you can read the lyrics. I hope you get a laugh out of it, too. :)

In other news, less than 2 months remain until my San Fran trip. Ack! It's coming up fast. I need a whole new wardrobe. Anyone want to nominate me for "What Not to Wear"? *grin*

15 comments:

~Nutz said...

LMAO!!! Thank you for giving me *giggles* this morning! That song is the bestest!

I did not know Gus played hockey!

Please take me to San Fran with you! *bats eyelashes*

~Nutz said...

Ooops! It's not morning anymore... I meant this afternoon! Yeah, that was it. *grin*

arkie said...

I would nominate you, but how would I get the secret footage? *smooch*

Jen said...

Glad you liked it, Nutz.
You can hop in my suitcase, ok?

So, Arkie. You're saying you think I dress badly? Hrmph! You were supposed to say "Oh, I don't think you could get on that show. You are a fashion icon." :P

Bravie said...

I don't think you could get on that show, you are a fashion icon.

Jen said...

Coming from you, that is somehow not a compliment. Don't you wear orange pants with green shirts and stuff? *smirk*

*swalt*

mm said...

Jen, you do NOT need that show. They wouldn't accept you on it because, simply put, you are a fashion icon.

*smile*
*sticks tongue out at Carey*

Bravie said...

Is that so wrong, Jen? *head tilt*

*nibbles MM's tongue*

arkie said...

Jen, I'm not saying you dress badly, just that it would be really cool for you to get $5000 to buy new clothes, plus a free trip to New York and a free hair cut and color. Because Nick always colors their hair. And it would be so cool to see you put Stacey and Clinton through the wringer. I just have a feeling you would really give them a hard time.

mtw said...

Jen, that song gives me hope for my new career as a songwriter.

I've got a song about great tasting paste, and another one about a cat who likes to wallpaper bathrooms, but only bathrooms that have a window.

I *so* hope to be able to meet you guys when you come this way. Don't know how to make that happen, though. :(

Jen said...

*smooches MM* You know you're my favorite, right?

Ahkie, I was just playing with you. *kicksmooch*
I don't think I would give them a hard time. Especially not Clinton, he's so adorable! But Stacy can be a bitch, so yeah, I'd take her down.

LOL Mark. I think you may have a winner there with the cat who likes to wallpaper bathrooms. I would listen to that, as long as it had a catchy beat.
Why wouldn't you be able to meet us? *pout*

mtw said...

Jen, I would need a really good alibi to get away to San Fran for the day.

"Hey, honey, I'm going to the city to meet up with a bunch of women I've met on the internet. There may be drinking involved, so I'm going to stay overnight, okay?"

I doubt her reaction would be positive. ;-)

Jen said...

Can't you just tell her you're going to the Pride parade? Or would she not be cool with that either? *snort*

arkie said...

Ewww! You touched me with your foot!

*kicksmooch*

mtw said...

I can tell you one thing. If I told her I was going to the Pride parade, she definitely would *not* ask to go with me! Heh!