Monday, April 25, 2005

It's baaaack

Yeah, so remember like a month or two ago when I was so depressed that I didn't feel like talking and even if I did I had nothing to say and I was just pathetic and miserable? Well, it's back. I was so depressed this morning that I couldn't get out of bed and I had to call off work. So, I guess don't expect to see me around for awhile. Nothing personal.

And for anyone who was wondering or who cared, the shower was eh. It fucking rained and snowed and it was miserable. The shower itself was incredibly boring. Some people pissed me off (namely my cousin who actually turned up her nose and made a face at the food we had and said "I guess I'll just be eating fruit". And no, she's not 11- we're talking about a 30-something year old woman. Fucking immature cunt.)

Hopefully I won't be down for a long time. Maybe it's just weather related. It's fucking miserable and snowy and cold here. *shrug*

I'm going back to bed now.

2 comments:

Bravie said...

Then I guess I can forgive you for not returning my email.
*smooch*
Don't stay this way for long and call me if you need to talk.
I love you sweetie

Glowie said...

*hug*
Love you, BeautifulStar.