I don't know what the fuck I was thinking when I agreed to work with my mother. She's driving me fucking insane. Today? I swear I could just smack her. And it's not enough that she annoys me for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, she has to call me on the fucking weekends too! To talk about nothing! If this job didn't pay so well and allow me to spend a good portion of my day emailing my friends, I would have soooo been out of here 2 fucking years ago.
I think my head is going to explode.
Monday, April 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Don't forget the FedEx guy. You don't want to miss out on him.
When your Mom calls, tell her you want to talk about sex or something really uncomfortable, then maybe she won't call on the weekends anymore. *gri*
*swalt*
Hang in there sweetie.
You have worked with your mom for 2 YEARS without throttling her? You are my new hero. (Not that I know your mom, she is probably perfectly nice.)
Ah yes. The FedEx guy. I really must find out his name. Or start calling him FEG. That's easier to type. As far as talking about sex-- I really wouldn't have much to say on that topic, now would I? *sigh*
Iggy-- my mom is a nice person, but she can also be incredibly annoying. I'm amazed that I've lasted this long too. LOL. And YAY! I'm Iggy's hero!!! :)
Did you need me to come over there and have a talk with her?
Yes please. If you would be so kind. I'll give you a shiny nickel!!
Post a Comment