Tuesday, April 19, 2005
Shopping
Have I ever mentioned how much I loathe shopping? I'm sure I have. I loathe spending money even more. However, the bridal shower is on Saturday and I needed something to wear and I thought I would try to be girly for once. Last night I bought 2 tops, a pair of sandals and.... wait for it.... 2 SKIRTS!! Now, I can count the number of times I have worn a skirt in my life on 1 hand and I can count the number of skirts I owned on 1 finger, but last night I went for it. And? they are so cute. I'm actually looking forward to wearing them. I really love the one outfit (a jean skirt with a little flare at the bottom and a green/blue striped top) and I really want to wear it to the shower, but my sister is upset because the shirt is very similar to the outfit she has chosen for the shower. *sigh* So I have to wear the other one, which is very cute too (a khaki skirt with a pretty coral/red flower design along the side and a coral twin set) to make my sister happy. *gag* *pout* It's not very often that I feel cute in an outfit, so I'm pretty bummed that I won't be able to wear it, but that's ok. I will get to wear the cool outfit to the rehearsal dinner. I might wear the jean skirt and the twin set to the shower. That way I can have a little of the outfit I like and a little of the other one. I wish I could show you all pictures. I must love these outfits, because I don't even really regret the $140 I spent. I probably will once I get the credit card bills. *grin*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
And why can't you show us pictures?
I want a picture damnit!!!!
*smooch* yay for you. It's always nice to go shopping and actually come home happy. I? am happy for you.
*swalt*
Post a Comment