
Ah! Finally! You have no idea how many times I tried to post a picture on this stoopid thing. :)
Anyhow, I fell in love with Zach Braff this past weekend when I watched the movie he wrote/directed/starred in- Garden State. Great movie, I've watched it 3 times and I can't bring myself to send it back to Netflix yet. I don't know why the movie affected me so much, but it did. It was funny and touching. Great soundtrack, which I plan to buy along with the movie, when I get some money. So, immediately after watching it, of course I had to google Zach. Heh- that sounds a little naughty *snort* I found this...
http://www2.foxsearchlight.com/gardenstate/blog/
He writes a blog! Isn't that just so cute for a quasi-famous actor to actually talk to his fans like that? I think so. And? he is hilariously funny. If you read nothing else, you must go to his December post where he talks about his new years resolutions. I laughed so hard I was crying. (Shut up Carey :P) It was the major thing that kept my spirits up somewhat yesterday.
So there you have it. I am switching from watching That 70's Show to watching Scrubs. I actually did watch the first season of Scrubs, but then I quit. Time to take it up again. *grin*
I just watched his Punk'd scene on mtv.com. I was laughing and grinning like a fool the whole time. He drops the f-bomb like 20 times and threatens to beat up a kid. *snort* We were made for each other. *doofus grin*
And if there was any doubt in your mind after reading this, yes- I am a pathetic loser. :D

5 comments:
I like him much better than Topher. Your taste is improving. You're still young so there is hope for you yet. *grin*
I will take the time to read his blog sometime tonight when I am at home.
I'm glad that he brought you some joy. A little hurt that my phone call did not bring any joy though. *evil eye*
*smooch* and a *grin*
Wha? I had a phone call? Did you leave a message? I must not have checked my machine when I got home last night. Oh yeah, I fell on my bed and burst into tears instead. Well, now I have something to bring me joy today! Yay! *smoooooch*
oh boy. *shakes head* You have strange taste in men. Why don't you get crushes on normal people like Bobby Jon and Bo? Carey's right though, he is better than Topher and you are still young.
Love you. You are very cute.
In my defense, it's not that I think he's necessarily good looking, it's his personality that makes him adorable. But I do love his lips. Mmmm.
I'm so glad you both think he's a step up from Topher. *rolls eyes*
I kind of want to cut off his hair on the top. Maybe he'd look better with no hair. He needs hair like Bobby Jon. Bobby Jon has good hair. mmmmmm...Bobby Jon's hair.
Post a Comment