Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Dreams

So, I had a dream last night that I posted a pic here on my blog of a guy who looked similar to the FEG so you could all see what I'm swooning over. (Of course the picture in my dream looked nothing like him LOL) So Carey posted a comment saying "Oh he is cute! I can see why you like him, blah blah blah." and then Glowie posted a comment saying "OMG, he is nasty. You have some weird taste in men. I thought you said he was cuter than Topher Grace!" Then Carey posted a comment yelling at Glow for being mean, and Glow told Carey to fuck off. This went on for a while- them posting comments and fighting with each other. Carey kept giving Glow 'thumbs down' and she would post little icons of thumbs down and everything. LOL. So then I was going to post a comment telling them to stop fighting, that I appreciate Carebear sticking up for me, but that I also appreciate Glowie being honest about what she thought. So, I clicked on 'Post A Comment' and it said "You may not post a comment until Oprah returns." WTF? Huh? Oprah? I have no idea where that came from. Then my alarm clock went off. Heh. It was a weird dream.

On another note, the bridesmaid dresses have come in and we are probably going to pick them up on Monday. I.Am.Skeered. :(

1 comment:

Bravie said...

YOU? are a goof. *smooch*
and what do I know about men? I'm a lesbian. *grin*
The dresses will be fine.