Friday, April 29, 2005

Hey Glow!

Well? Is he hot now? *snort*



Who says I don't do any real work? :D

4 comments:

Bravie said...

Oh honey. *shakes head* you need to come to SF and let a lesbian give you some tips. *grin*

Jen said...

Well, Glow told me that he would look better with Bobby Jon's hair, so I thought I would test it out. LMAO.

And I will come to SF one day. I'm already looking forward to it!

Glowie said...

LMAO. ummm. No. Goof.

Immunegirl said...

Hellooooo jen! :) I must agree with Glowpop that anything Bobby Jon related makes boys hotter.

Oh, and I figured out who you were yesterday, but I was confused for a few seconds. You are most certainly allowed to whine on my blog. And can I borrow your FedEx man for a day? I'm guessing that he is not only cute, he is also competent, unlike mine. Oh, AND you will probably be getting an email from me soon re:boys :)

Bree