Thursday, April 21, 2005

Umm, remind me

never to sleep at my mom's house again. Ugh. I went over there yesterday after work so that we could work on some stuff for the shower. We were working pretty late and I just didn't feel like driving home and I had brought my laundry, so I had clean clothes for today, so I decided to stay the night. *rolls eyes* First of all, the woman is nuts with her alarms. She has a wake up call at 6am, and then her alarm clock goes off at 6:15 and she doesn't turn it off until I say "Will you turn that OFF?!" So I drift back to sleep, only to be awakened again by the phone ringing at 7am. And then the alarm at 7:15, and again with the alarm at 7:30. And she doesn't turn them off! She just lets it buzz over and over and over and over. AND OVER. So basically, I was up at 6am today when I didn't need to get up until 7:30ish. (I'd also like to point out that she took today off, so those other alarms were all completely unnecessary) So then, I hop in the shower. I wash my hair, use some weird face wash, condition my hair and it's time to wash my body. There's no bar soap. Ok, hows about some body wash? I spy one bottle... empty. A second bottle... empty. A third bottle... EMPTY!! Why the fuck would she keep 3 BOTTLES of empty body wash in her shower?? So, I'm not feeling very clean today, as there was nothing to clean with. My hair is all stringy and gross from her shampoo. Don't even get me started on her selection of make-up. *rolls eyes* I can't believe I lived there for 22 years. Sheesh!

1 comment:

Bravie said...

I thought your hair looked funny today. Are those bags under your eyes? would you not like me to call you at 5am tomorrow? Jeez, you get your laundry done for free and all you do is bitch? How did she put up with you for 22 years? *smirk*
*grli*