I’ve had an almost constant headache since Friday. I thought it would get better once the shower was over, but apparently not. It was pretty bad this morning, and then it magnified tenfold when I pulled in the parking lot to see John the Annoying Salesman here. I know I’ve ranted to Carey and Glow about him before, so I won’t get into that. Let’s just say that this man irritates me like no other person on earth. I can’t stand him and he gives me a headache even when I don’t already have one.
Then, my mom informs me that she will be taking off today from 11-3 to take my aunt to the airport. Geez, I didn’t realize it took 4 hours to drop someone off at the airport. I hate being here by myself, especially when I am feeling like this. And if John is still here, I might just have a total breakdown. Oh well, at least once everyone is gone I can cry without having to hide it.
On a somewhat happier note, I have a new crush. Topher has been replaced. More to come later…
Wednesday, April 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
blech. I told you to tell that guy I am going to stick my foot in his ass sideways. Didn't that help?
I'm sorry you have a headache. *dumps Motrin on keyboard*
A new crush? Yay. Tell us! *waits*
I wuv u. *sa moooooooch*
Post a Comment