Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I'm bored

and I should be going to bed, but I decided to make another test instead! :)

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

12 comments:

arkie said...

You're messing with my mind now, aren't you?
*kicksmooch*

Jen said...

I would never do that. :)

In Carey's blog, I was guessing that 8 was Glow's fav #. Not saying that it was mine. 'Cause it's not. *grin*

mm said...

Ok, I just took it, after posting my own test. I actually created mine yesterday, but hadn't posted it yet. I swear I didn't intentionally copy any of your questions!
*besa*

Anonymous said...

*proud student*

Jen said...

*evil eye* to MM. So you think I'm a deludinoid, huh? *stomps out of blog*

*comes back to smooch boo*

*stomps out again*

Jen said...

Answers:

1. What show lead Jen to RTVW?
The Bachelor

2. What is Jen's favorite number?
2 (Do you think it was just a coincidence that this was question #2?)

3. Jen has never written a summary for...
The Apprentice

4. Jen has never had a peep meet with:
Puffy

5. Jen's favorite food is:
Pizza

6. Jen's favorite drink is
Long Island Iced Tea

Jen doesn't drink (nobody guessed this answer. Shocking. *snort*)

7. What does Jen do for a living?
Secretary

8. Jen is a
Pessimist

9. In high school, Jen got
Mostly A's

10. How many times has Jen been to Glow's house?
5 (Soon to be 6. Yay!)

mm said...

LOL! What the heck is a deludinoid???

Jen said...

Deludinoid: A person who is delusional.
For further reference, see Romy & Michelle's High School Reunion.

*grin*

Schnookie said...

I love R&M's HS reunion LOL.

mm said...

Ahhhh! I get it now. Sorry about that! *grin* You are NOT a deludinoid. I mean, you lvoe me, right?

I just thought it looked like the funner choice.

I love that movie too, but never remember all the little terms they used. Too funny!

Jen said...

Goth! *smooch*

Puffy said...

OOOH, I should have read the answers before I took the test.