Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Quiz answers

1. How many siblings do I have?

1- My sister, Amy.

2. What was my first pet's name?

Sneakers (my current cat)
Ralph (a turtle I had)
Javier (the beta fish that I killed)
Zippy(my first pet, a kitty)


3. Which college did I attend? (Almost everyone got this wrong)

Cleveland State University
University of Toledo
Cuyahoga Community College
University of Dayton

4. How long did I attend?

1 month
1 semester
1 year
2 years


5. What is my favorite color?

Blue
Purple (Silver would have been way too easy!)
Green
Brown

6. What kind of car do I drive?

Honda Accord
Chevy Cavalier (I used to have one)
Acura RSX (I drove this until 2 months ago)
Honda Civic (I wanted this car)


7. When is my birthday?

September 3
September 10
September 16
September 28


8. What is my favorite non-reality tv show?

24 (Never even watched an episode)
Prison Break
Lost
Grey's Anatomy


9. Where is my favorite vacation spot located?

Indiana (The family lake house)
Florida
California
North Dakota

10. What was my one and only boyfriend's name? (didn't expect anyone to know this.)

Thomas
Josh
Chris
Jeff

And the results:
#1 motor mouth Score: 80
#2 Tracy Score: 80
#3 Gloria Score: 80
#4 Bravie Crazy Score: 70
#5 Claire G Score: 60
#6 Nutz Eee Score: 50
#7 schnookie p Score: 50
#8 hoo boosam Score: 40
#9 Nutz Eee Score: 40
#10 RT G Score: 40
#11 weltek Score: 40
#12 arkie grl Score: 30
#13 J T Score: 30

2 comments:

Bravie said...

I'm actually pretty happy with my results. So I missed the one about favorite color, college attended and boyfriend. I couldn't answer silver so I guessed, I'm not so good at remembering colleges unless they have a good football team and how can I know a name that you've never told me. So I am just pleased with myself.
*waves to JenZippy*

Jen said...

Are you saying the Dayton Flyers aren't a good football team?!?

Wait. Maybe they were the basketball team. Hell if I know. I was only there for a semester and I couldn't care less about sports! LOL.

*smooch*