
This is me and Tracy. I know I've talked about her a lot, but I don't think I've ever posted a pic of her. We've been best friends since 10th grade.

Here is a pic of Roberta (Tracy's sister) Amanda and Stacy (friends of Roberta) with our waiter Mikey. Isn't he cute? He was so nice. We lvoed Mikey.

This was the hostess of the evening. I can't remember her name right now. I'm drawing a blank. Huh. Anyway, this outfit eventually came off. She was the only girl to get naked. It was quite fascinating. I kept trying to see some *ahem* "stuff", but she hid it very well. LOL. Or maybe she had the surgery. Not sure. Heh.

This is Jamie Lynn wearing a very cool leopard outfit. They must've used some heavy duty glue!

Here is another one of the ladies, Akasha, with Jamie Lynn. Isn't it amazing how pretty they are??

Here is the drag king, Zak. He was awesome. :)
These next few pictures are of the girl who was leaving the club that night. In the last pic, she was lip-synching to some really pretty song about saying goodbye. You can see at the bottom of the pic the girl who was bawling her eyes out, who in turn made me cry! LOL.



I hope all this formatting turns out correctly. What a pain in the aras! (*waves to Boo*)

7 comments:
Cool pics. It looks like you had a blast. *smooch*
Is it just me, or in the next-to-last-pic, was some "stuff" coming out of one side?
Ok, I checked the second to last pic and didn't see any "stuff" coming out, lol! What an amazing night it must have been, Jen!
*big grin*
Check your email!
*Yay*
*smooches Jen*
And it looks like you saw a lot of aras.
Ummm, Mikey seems to have horns.
Yeah, definitely a few surgeries in that lot...
Post a Comment