Monday, February 26, 2007

Are you my friend?

I'm copying from HD and Ahkie. I thought these were fun. It was really hard to come up with questions though!

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

21 comments:

mm said...

haven't done the test yet, but wanted to let you know that my yahoo mail is not working today. :(

mm said...

Ack. My internet is all wonky today because of a storm we're having. I'll have to retake it later.

*besa*

~Nutz said...

Apparently, I suck!

Glowie said...

I don't wanna take it. :(

Glowie said...

hmmm... and now I took it and it's not showing up...

Jen said...

Just so no one feels too bad, the last question is really hard. I don't think anyone would be able to get it without guessing. I'm not sure if I've ever even given the answer to that anywhere. So guess away!

Every other question, I'm pretty sure I've talked about. Maybe not here on my blog, but somewhere. :)

Everyone has gotten my college wrong so far. Heh.

Jen said...

Who is J T? Is Justin Timberlake taking my test???
*snort*

thndrkttn said...

JT is me. Those are two of my initials. Sorry for doing so poorly!!

Jen said...

Don't apologize, tkit. I didn't expect everyone to know certain things about me. No big deal, it's all just for fun. *smooch*

Glowie said...

LOL Jen. I said the same thing about JT. *snort*

Glowie said...

*squinty eyes at Tracy for trying to beat me*

*snort*

~Nutz said...

I did it again and got 10 more points. Maybe if I try it 5 more times, I can get 100! :D

mm said...

*struts around blog*
*does happy dance*
*tries not to rub it in*
*laughs out loud*
*does more dancing*

Glowie said...

pffft.

what are you strutting about? It's not like you beat me and Tracy... or Tracy and I or whatever.

pfffft.

Glowie said...

oh jeez. That's hardly fair that it changed. I didn't mean for it to do that.

hmmm... Maybe I should go retake HD's and Lasann's. LOL.

Glowie said...

Can you delete it?

I just wanted to see what college you went to. *snort*

Jen said...

*watches MM dance*
*thinks she's cute*
*gives her smooches*

LOL, Glow. Ya dork. I will delete it.

Jen said...

And who is RT G? Why are you people trying to confuse me? lol

Glowie said...

Tell me I'm cute right now.

Jen said...

You're cute right now. :)

Glowie said...

*snort*

are we posting our answers yet?