They give you a reason to update when you have nothing to say. :D
What curse word do you use the most?
All of them. Heh. I guess I probably use the F word the most.
Do you own an I Pod?
Nope.
What time is your alarm clock set for?
7:20am
What color is your room?
Paint wise? White. Such is the joy of apartment living.
Flip flops or sneakers?
I prefer sneakers, but these days I'm mostly wearing flip-flops. Sneakers and capris is a fashion statement I'm not willing to make.
Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
Take it.
What was the last movie you watched?
I watched Secret Window on tv yesterday.
Do any of your friends have children?
Several of my online friends do, and my sister does.
Morning bird or night owl?
Night owl.
Do you ever take medication to help you sleep better?
Yes. Usually at least twice a week. Just OTC stuff, or melatonin.
What CD is currently in your CD player?
At home and work: various 311 cds (going to a concert this weekend)
In car: I think Coldplay.
I listen to my Sirius more than my cds these days.
What kind of milk do you drink?
I don't drink milk. But I use skim on my cereal.
Who was the last person to call you on the phone?
My mom, pretty much the only person who ever calls me.
Are you nosey?
I can be.
Are you shy around the opposite sex?
I'm shy around most people, regardless of gender.
Do you own any band tshirts?
A couple. I think they're all 311 shirts. I never wear them.
What is your favorite salad dressing?
Ranch.
Do you cry a lot?
Yes.
Who was the last person to text you a message?
T-Mobile telling me what the new Caller Tune is for July.
Desk top or lap top?
Desktop, but thinking of buying a laptop.
Do you have any tatoos or unique peircings?
Yes. A tattoo around my ankle, and a sort of unique piercing in my ear.
Would you ever date someone with tatoos?
Yes.
Is sex before marriage wrong?
Not in my opinion.
When was the last time you slept on the floor?
Hmm. Probably the last time I slept over my friend Tracy's house. This was back when she still lived with her parents, so maybe like 6 years ago?
How old will you be at your next birthday?
26 *sigh*
Do you like cottage cheese?
I use it in lasagna, but don't eat it other than that. I guess I like it ok.
What will be your next big purchase?
Possibly the laptop. If not that, I have to lease a new car in February.
Last wicked fun thing you did?
My trip to San Francisco. :)
Monday, July 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
I love the movie Secret Window.
*smooch*
Will you buy me a laptop too? *grin*
LOL! I thought you had 311 CDs, and was shocked that you knew the exact number. I'm such a dork.
Heh. I'll probably chicken out of buying myself a laptop, Carey. I've only been thinking about it for like a year now. *rolls eyes*
*snort* at MM. Silly girl.
Note for any other dorks: 311 is the name of a band, and I am going to their concert on Saturday. :)
Whoa, amber is the color of your energy
whoa, shades of gold displayed naturally
launched a thousand ships in my heart, so easy
still it's fine from afar, and you know that
whoa, brainstorm take me away from the norm
whoa, I got to tell you something
I saw them in concert a few years ago. *grin*
I'm with MM. I thought you had 311 CDs you listened to.
What is your unique ear piercing?
I'm with MM. I first thought you meant you had three hundred eleven CDs. *snort*
I've never heard of them, but then again I'm an old fogey butt.
And I'm with Swami too!
*grin*
"The F Word"? Was somebody reading over your shoulder or something?
*snort* @ Glowie! I guess Jenny-poo was being refined by typing "the F word", instead of just typing out the F word.
Yes, your S.F. trip was wicked fun. And well-deserved wicked fun.
You are my "f-bomb dropping, no tennis shoes with capris" twin.
And you, are such a youngun!
I think I will do this one. *grin*
*smoooooooooch*
I had a dream about 311 the other day.
Post a Comment