You know, drunk emailing can be great. When you are drunk, your inhibitions are lowered and you feel free to say things that you normally wouldn't. Tonight was that way for me. I am not normally an overly mushy person. I like my sarcasm. I like to keep my distance, while at the same time hoping that the people I love know that I love them. Tonight, I laid it all out for certain people to read. I let them know what I was really thinking and feeling. It felt good. The people that I've emailed tonight are my best friends, and I knew I could say anything to them, and they would read it, and understand. To those that I emailed tonight, I thank you. I thank you for being the type of friend that I felt I could share my deepest thoughts with. I thank you for letting me be so open, much more open than I am with my own family. I may not always say it (when I'm sober. LOL.) but you guys provide me with such comfort and acceptance. I love you. I don't know where I'd be without you. *hugs*
*cracks open another beer* Who else wants an email? *grin*
Thursday, July 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
Hugs. It's wonderful to have friends with whom you feel safe, isn't it? It's a true gift. *swalt*
I Love you.
*raises hand*
{{{hugs}}}
Yikes. Ugh. Someone please remind me never to drunk email or drunk post ever again.
*crawls into hole*
Uh oh, you didn't email the supply salesman, did you?
*checks gmail*
*waits*
Drunk emails and postings are such fun. Not that I ever do such things.
I love you, Jen. You're very important to me and I treasure our friendship. *smooch* *hug*
I ditto what Carey said.
*smooch*
Come up with your own ideas, MM. That one took a lot of energy out of me and I don't need you stealing my thunder. *kicks MM*
I'll ditto Carey again.
Twofers are always good, MM. *grin*
I'd ditto that. *grin*
*stomps feet*
No one ever drinks with the pregnant chicks.
I'll ditto what MM said! ;-)
WooHoo! I've been dittoed!
Post a Comment