Get a piece of paper and write this sentence on it: The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. This sentence contains all the letters in the alphabet. Sign it, and then take a picture or scan it and post it in your blog. It's that simple.
My writing is pretty childish, but I kinda like it. I cannot write in cursive. Well, I can, but it looks stupid. So I always print everything.

It's a little blurry, but you get the idea. Oh, and this was written on a regular white piece of paper, but when I edited it to crop it, the enhance feature gave me this purty background. Neat, huh? :)

16 comments:
I may do this on my blog this weekend. We'll see how lazy I end up being.
That is really too involved for me. And yes, I am interested in reading your take on the San Francisco trip. :)
You write like my daughter, no cursive and a slight backhand.
Are you a lefty or a righty?
I plan to do this one too, don't know when.
(Psst- the fox is red; the dog is lazy.)
I hope the fox and the dog were not really coyotes looking for a quick cat meal.
I'll do this (just for you) when I get home. I'm out of town this weekend. :)
*smooch*
I don't know why but my camera will not take the picture. It keeps whiting out the words and nothing shows up. Stupid camera.
Well, I can't participate in this meme cause I can't post pics in my damn blog!
You have nice writing Jen. I love how you do your "a's". I can't print. Well, I can print but it looks pretty crappy.
I write big.
Oh, and I still want to hear more of your trip to San Fran. It's fun to ready different viewpoints.
Swami- I am a righty. I always seem to be attracted to people who are left-handed though. It's weird.
(psst- if the fox is red, there is no b, w, or n. *head tilt*)
Nookie and Glow- I will continue with my SF story soon. I want to write it for myself, because my memory sucks. Heh.
Thank you, my Valentine. Where'd you go? Why didn't you take me with you?
LOL Jen it is the
"The quick red fox jumped over the lazy brown dog".
You are so cute!
maybe this is why my camera won't pick up the image.
What-ever! The way I have it written still contains all the letters. Who needs that superfluous 'red'? Who, I ask you?
Jen <--- does not like to be told she did something wrong. *grin*
Zombs has no S in her sentence!
Ahhh! I did it wrong too! Should be Jumps!
We should make up a new sentence and see if it catches on in the world.
Oh, what, do you want my social security number and credit card, too? Thief!
We're all typing a different sentence! Survey typed "dogs." Mine is up now.
Post a Comment