I am in love with the FedEx delivery guy. He is insanely adorable. He's also very polite and nice. *sigh* I know that he's way out of my league and a guy like him would never even look twice at a girl like me, but it's nice to daydream about him. We don't get FedEx packages very often, unfortunately. Thank goodness he did not deliver today because I look disgusting since I overslept and didn't have time to shower.
*Author's note: Please spare me any comments about how I am a wonderful person and beauty is on the inside. Thank you. :)
Monday, March 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
What makes you think your inner beauty is some sort of prize. *snort*
Maybe you could start off with the UPS guy and work your way up to the FedEx guy?
Finally! Someone who will tell me the truth-- that my insides are as hideous as my outsides. Thank you Carebear. *grin*
Eeeeeeeeeeew!! The UPS man? He is narsty. On the other hand, maybe I could get him.
you are a shithead. I love you though.
So give me a detailed description. Is he as dreamy as Topher Grace? *snicker*
He's probably about 26-27 years old, 5'10" (? I'm not good with judging height) average build (not too skinny, perhaps a bit muscular-he wore a tighter fitting shirt yesterday and it looked dayum good), blue eyes, incredibly sensuous full lips, hair- I'm not exactly sure about because he wears the stupid FedEx baseball hat. It looks light brown and it's not long, which is a very good thing. He has an amazing smile, nice white teeth. Strong hands which I picture running down... *swoon* Oh, and a fantastic butt too. Is that detailed enough? *grin*
Everyday I pick a new feature to focus on. I don't think he's coming today though- but next time I will be checking out his lips some more.
Oh! and yesterday my mom said he had big ears. I think that's kinda cute too. Guess I'll have to check out his ears too.
I.Want.Him.
He's even dreamier than Topher!
Now, if only I could figure out how to stop myself from giggling like a fucking moron whenever he walks in the door...
Heh. I think this means that we have to start FedExing you stuff so that he comes to visit you more often. Now what to FedEx you to get maximum attention? Hmmmmm.
:P
Oh, and I answered your question about blog boy. No chance. At all...
Bree
Yes, please do FedEx me stuff. You could make out the label to say something like...
To: The wonderful, caring, considerate, intelligent, sweet and SINGLE SilverStar.
That would be fabu, thanks. *giggle*
Post a Comment