Me: OMG, I'm so wasted. Can I stay here tonight?
Her: Sure, no problem.
Me: I better move my car off the street, I don't want to get a parking ticket.
Her: Don't worry about it. You won't get one.
Me: You sure????
Her: I'm positive. Tons of people have left their cars on the street and no one's ever gotten a ticket.
Me: Ok, cool. Give me another beer.
Cut to this morning at 7am when I stumble out of bed and go to leave so that I can sleep in my own bed. What do you think was sitting on my windshield?? I'll give you 2 guesses. Grrrrrr. There goes another $20 that I don't have. *sigh*
On the brighter side, it was nice to hang out with an old friend again. :)
Saturday, March 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I have had more than one ticket based on someone telling me "I'm positive" *rolls eyes*
Why did I not have any drunken phone calls? *evil eye*
*swalt*
Post a Comment