Monday, March 07, 2005
M.I.A.
Hey guys (well, all 2 of you that read this, possibly 3) I know I've been kind of invisible the past week or so. I haven't been communicating much lately. I'm not emailing/PM'ing/posting/YM'ing with my regular frequency. I'm just in a really low place right now and I honestly find it pretty hard to carry on a conversation. I feel like I have nothing to say. I just wanted to let you know that I am not ignoring you (and I'm certainly not busy at work LOL) I'm just pulling into myself for awhile. Maybe I'll be able to work things out, maybe not. Just please bear with my miserable mood. I'm still around though, and if you email me or whatever, I will respond-- I just won't have much to say. :) Love you guys. *smooches*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm not nearly as nice as Steph. And I'm much pushier. If this flu doesn't kill me, and I get back to normal, I'm gonna pester you and make you talk to me and I'm gonna email you every thirty seconds.
*cough*
*smooch achooo*
Hey babe. Your blog rocks (definitely not shallow ;)) and so do you. *smooch*
Bree
Post a Comment