Wednesday, March 23, 2005
He's gotta go
Mr. Bunkers is driving me nuts. He makes an absolute mess, he makes my apartment smell, it's a total PITA to clean his cage, and he provides me with no happiness at all-- only stress. I tried to do a good thing by rescuing him from the cold winter nights on the street, but I fear if he lives here any longer I will end up killing him myself. I think Mr. Bunkers will be going buh-bye real soon. I think I'm really more of a fish person. Anyone want a bunny?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You're throwing me to the curb? *pout*
Not you, my dear. Just your namesake. I will try and find a good home for him if I can. If not, I will take him to a no kill animal shelter. Either way, he needs to go.
Post a Comment