Saturday, March 05, 2005

Oh.My.God.

The wedding is less than 3 months away. I needed to lose 2 inches in my waist and 3 inches in my hips to be able to fit into my dress. I was just looking online at some body shapers because I need to get that ordered soon. I was looking at the size charts and I measured myself to see what size I would need. Turns out that since I was measured at the dress shop I have managed to GAIN 2 inches each on my waist and hips. How the fuck have I lost 16 pounds but managed to GAIN 4 inches??? Now I have to lose 4 inches on my waist and 5 inches on my hips. This can't be happening. My tape measurer must be defective. I feel sick. I feel like crying. I think I'm gonna vomit.

1 comment:

Bravie said...

My first and obvious answer is, you will look beautiful no matter what size you are. Thin does not equate to beautiful.
That aside, and you won't like this either, if you really want to lose some inches fast try going to Curves. I know you don't want to do that, but really, you could do it for just a couple of months until you lose the inches for the wedding. It's 2-3 months out of your life a couple of times a week and it works. Who knows, you may find that once you start going you will be motivated to continue. If not, then you stop going after the wedding.
It does seem odd that you have gained inches and lost weight. Are you using the same tape measure, measuring without clothes, measuring in the exact same spot? Maybe try measuring again. The very worst is that you will see youhave gained it and you are already depressed about that, the good side is, you may find you made a mistake and you will be happy.